hyperliteBo
562 IQ
Hello,

I have been proposed this guitar in a trade but I don't know much about it.
Is it any good? The basss is in good mint condition.

Thanks !
hyperliteBo
562 IQ
Tradin with a ibanez agb200 (very used condition) (not rock/metal enough for me) and what do you mean, designed on a guitar body?
FatalGear41
War Mastiff!!!
1,381 IQ
The Epiphone Genesis Bass was a bass version of their double-cutaway (in a Les-Paulish-looking way) Genesis guitar. It had two humbuckers and what appears to be the standard (for the day) three-point adjustment Gibson bass bridge used on the EB-3. Set neck, mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard, standard controls. The Genesis models were made in Taiwan. The quality was said to be pretty good.

The bass was rumored to be very heavy. It was made for less than two years. The guitar version was much more popular; I believe it was reissued not too long ago, but not the bass.

Since you are looking for something more rock/metal, it would probably make a good trade for your semi-solid Ibanez bass, as long as you try the Epiphone and decide that you like it.
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
hyperliteBo
562 IQ
Quote by FatalGear41
The Epiphone Genesis Bass was a bass version of their double-cutaway (in a Les-Paulish-looking way) Genesis guitar. It had two humbuckers and what appears to be the standard (for the day) three-point adjustment Gibson bass bridge used on the EB-3. Set neck, mahogany body and neck, rosewood fretboard, standard controls. The Genesis models were made in Taiwan. The quality was said to be pretty good.

The bass was rumored to be very heavy. It was made for less than two years. The guitar version was much more popular; I believe it was reissued not too long ago, but not the bass.

Since you are looking for something more rock/metal, it would probably make a good trade for your semi-solid Ibanez bass, as long as you try the Epiphone and decide that you like it.

Hm yeah i figured that out so far but still, not much info or reviews about them online, so that makes me suspicious...
Not convinced I don't think I am going to do the trade.