Page 1 of 2
So basically i'm out for buying a new mouse.

I'm looking for a gaming mouse (which I found works perfectly for me in DAWs: the main thing that I do). I love mapping the additional buttons for my DAW!

I came up with this one and apparently it's quite a bang for the buck. Just wondering if I should pay that much for a mouse. I'm a bit tight on the budget.

Linky here

and as for the main point of this thread. show me your mice!!!
On a non-joking note, TS may have just suggested my next mouse. That thing is sexy.

It's 3:30 AM right now and I can't be arsed to take a photo of my mouse right now (The computer-kind or a rodent? I'll never tell!!! ).

I'll try to remember tomorrow.

EDIT:

I REMEMBERED, YOU SOB's!

It's just a basic Logitech wireless mouse with a Unity Sensor, so it never leaves the USB port in my laptop.

I think it's this one.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Last edited by sideslick at Jun 28, 2013,
Quote by sideslick
On a non-joking note, TS may have just suggested my next mouse. That thing is sexy.

It's 3:30 AM right now and I can't be arsed to take a photo of my mouse right now (The computer-kind or a rodent? I'll never tell!!! ).

I'll try to remember tomorrow.

ikr! looks quite awesome, plus has profiles. a lot of buttons, led on dpi and stuff

just can't seem to have enough cash for that QQ
I find using a trackpad much more comfortable while using a DAW.

A mouse just isn't precise enough.

In fact, the only time I ever use a mouse is when I'm playing TF2 or something, which is why I have a cheap optical mouse made by Belkin which works just fine. It's small and cute, just like a loli.
I use my Naga

Got it when I was playing WoW, and I have since moved on to LoL and it works great for both.

In terms of using it to work in a DAW it is as good as any other mouse, but any of the 17 buttons can be bound to different commands.

EDIT: Just saw you said tight budget, in that case Razer is probably not the way to go.
Last edited by Random3 at Jun 28, 2013,
razer is not the way to go anyway
razer is what you get if you're the kind of person dumb enough to get an alienware PC

i use this specifically http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4136#ov
but only because its the only decent thing i could find that fits in my babby tiny hands

i wish i had normal sized hands so i could use something amazing ;_;
Quote by Ichikurosaki
razer is what you get if you're the kind of person dumb enough to get an alienware PC

From my experience they make fantastic mice that do what they are supposed to do and are great for gaming. Yes you could argue that they are overpriced but given the quality of the mouse I was more than happy paying for it. Their customer support is decent, the only things I would say negative about them are the Synapse program that the run off is crap, and the support for Mac isn't as good as the support for PC.

Next time rather than calling me dumb maybe give some points as to why you disagree with me.
I'm not a fan of razor as the build quality is a bit ropey. Researching prior to purchasing my current M&K I found a lot of people complaining about bits breaking or ceasing to function. Was quite off-putting.
there's nothing WRONG with razer, they do make good stuff, like alienware make good computers

the simple fact is it's silly to pay so much when there's numerous alternatives available for much, much cheaper, but hell, if you got the extra cash and you want to splash it out at something for no good reason then by all means
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by Vendetta V

WHY IS THIS NOT AN EMOTICON

We get goddamned llamas and ****ing Waldo (or Wally) but not this most amazing creation?!

What the nuts.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Jun 28, 2013,
I had an mx510 for the majority of my life but recently wanted to try out the razer death adder which I am now completely content with.
Razer Naga is the shit. There aren't really any better options that have as many buttons as the Naga. There's the Logitech G600 for the same price, but the Naga is so comfortable.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've been using a Logitech MX518 for a good few years now and it's been great. I've been tempted to try a Steelseries Sensei, but I would just be wasting cash that I could put towards more hardware.
Quote by Ichikurosaki

this is the only right thing ichi has ever said, ever

Seriously, if you buy Razer you're a moron.
I use a laptop with no mouse but at work, I broke my laptop keys so I'm using a mouse to compensate. I don't understand the need for really expensive apparatus. What's so different between my mouse which costs less than $10 and some 'gaming mouse' thrice the price. This is probably stupid sounding so someone please educate me. I'm not a gamer nor do I actually like computer games so there's gotta be a precise reason.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I actually agree with their older models but the DeathAdder product they have is the only Razer mouse I would actually not mind having. The others just look so damn cheesy.

Quote by Avedas

Quote by Avedas

Give me one better option than a Razer Naga for an MMO mouse with 12 side buttons pls
Page 1 of 2