Page 1 of 2
Hello !

In Paris , i tried a prototype , a drum percussion pad on acoustic guitar. Wow , a little hard to get used but i liked a lot perform (try ) with this product !

What do you think about this ? Do you have a feedbacks ? For me i think the percussion sound is not enough natural but is a prototype , do you think you can playing with it ?

(in France a guy is trying to add a drum pad on acoustic guitar i think is good idea , i work for a french guitar magazine and i'm tester , is why i post to have your opinion)

Musically and regards from France !

Thank you if you have feedbacks

the link is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAW6jJq7zM
Last edited by wooodye at Jun 28, 2013,
You should probably increase the gain a little if you want feedbacks

Musically and regards from entity0009 !
It's a really neat accessory, but tbh the last thing this world needs is more guitar-drumming douchebags. No offense to you TS, just my general opinion.
Quote by tukk04
It's a really neat accessory, but tbh the last thing this world needs is more guitar-drumming douchebags. No offense to you TS, just my general opinion.

I fully agree. It has nothing to add except 'look at me doing all fancy drumming on a guitar.'
...marmalade is my jam.
Quote by entity0009
You should probably increase the gain a little if you want feedbacks

Musically and regards from entity0009 !

Beautiful.

Jes' beautiful.
i'm french i think finally i understood entity009

Is a prototype , in France a guy is trying to add a drum pad on acoustic guitar i think is good idea

i work for a french guitar magazine and i'm tester , i like this product i think when he will be achieved could be good to add new sound , i posted to have opinions ; i think i have . Thanks !
I don't understand. It's a guitar. Aren't you supposed to be plucking the strings?
I have nothing important to say
Holy hell dude. EVERY single thread you've started is just promoting some YouTube video of yours.

Get a job.

I should too though.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by tukk04

ya this

Quote by korinaflyingv
What a ****ing dumb idea. TS, why would you even post this?

dumb idea , the guy made investments in his project

Joshua Garcia is my job i'm guitarist , i work for a french guitar magazine and i'm teacher in a music school

I post my videos to have feedbacks , opinions , reviews to know how improve my playing and share my work to , if it's possible give pleasure

this thread is for a guy who believes in this project and I ask myself what the guitarists think about it

I'm not bad my friend

i don't know how tell because i'm working for magazine i discovered the prototype in the video , the idea is cool i think but the prototype for now , right is not perfect

BUT he made it for electric guitar too xD
Quote by wooodye
Joshua Garcia is my job i'm guitarist , i work for a french guitar magazine and i'm teacher in a music school

I post my videos to have feedbacks , opinions , reviews to know how improve my playing and share my work to , if it's possible give pleasure

this thread is for a guy who believes in this project and I ask myself what the guitarists think about it

I'm not bad my friend

Oh. In that case, that's pretty cool.

I am sorry pls forgive me I love you long time
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Oh. In that case, that's pretty cool.

I am sorry pls forgive me I love you long time

i love you too
TS, you and your website are just the worst type of music. I'd rather be damned to listening to horrible hip hop whilst being anally raped by a series of AIDSey syphilitic black men than hear one more second of your shit acoustic bull crap. I hope you die in a session of auto-erotic asphyxiation with that atrocious scarf.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
thank you very much my friend , thanks to people like you that I keep the motivation to progress , and try to give pleasure in sharing music. You do not like I understand is not perfect , maybe one day i'll record music you'll like a little
woodye, any instrument that allows people to express themselves is worth creating.

The Pit probably isn't the best place to ask this - it's just full of angry basement dwelling 14 year old metalheads that have been hit hard by puberty.
Just because he doesn"t like my scarf ! where the world is going ? xD

slipknot5678 i play percussive fingerstyle but his product is new product (was the prototype) in France funding is obtained (3weeks ago ) to make final product that i tested
Sorry I didn't see that you were just testing this for a magazine. If you're looking for opinions, I would never use this. Golpeadores (installed on flamenco guitars) are a better way to add percussive sounds in my opinion. They are more natural sounding aw well.
Ok , i think you're right , i think is not the way to play like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRq8Hz4BmA&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL90F74EFCB5A4E3AA

But maybe to find new sounds in 2 tracks ? i'm waiting for the New product verison , i sent to the guys your feedbacks to improve their products , i think also the sound is not enough natural for now , but i hope they can propose a good product soon !
I kind of think it takes away the authenticity of percussive style guitar.

The pad sounds dull compared to the timbers of an acoustic
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by wooodye
Ok , i think you're right , i think is not the way to play like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRq8Hz4BmA&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL90F74EFCB5A4E3AA

But maybe to find new sounds in 2 tracks ? i'm waiting for the New product verison , i sent to the guys your feedbacks to improve their products , i think also the sound is not enough natural for now , but i hope they can propose a good product soon !

I don't know, I'm just really not liking that product. If it was applied differently, like a golpeadore (rather than sitting on top of the guitar) but with that sound, it could work. I think simplicity is key with percussive guitar playing and this product tries too hard to have a variety of sounds, and encourages the player to look 'showy' with the tapping.

In the video you just linked me to, the beginning was too artificial, with the random tapping all over the guitar. When you were just slapping the strings, that sounded way more natural.
humm ok , slipknot5678 i think this product is for speical tracks , , maybe trip hop ;so i hope the final product for acoustic guitar could be as good as their electric guitar drum pad

and for

Quote by snipelfritz
TS, you and your website are just the worst type of music. I'd rather be damned to listening to horrible hip hop whilst being anally raped by a series of AIDSey syphilitic black men than hear one more second of your shit acoustic bull crap. I hope you die in a session of auto-erotic asphyxiation with that atrocious scarf.

snipelfritz
UG's Maggot Brain

I'm french but maggot brain , this maggot brain like that?"A maggot is the larva of a fly (order Diptera); it is applied in particular to the larvae of Brachyceran flies?

xD
Page 1 of 2