Hi people, we have a two piece band but we can't find songs that will suit us. We have The White Stripes, Band of Skulls, The Black Keys on our setlist. The songs don't need to be by two piece bands, they can be a songs that bass doesn't make much a difference. What do you suggest?
black box revelation are a 2 mans band playing bluesrock and have some cool songs
"If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting. If I tell you I'm no good, you know I'm lying."
Arrange songs by bands with multiple members for a two-piece ensemble.
Check out the band Two Gallants and see if they have anything you're able to cover. I've done Reflections on Marionette and My Baby's Gone live with a two piece, and both went over really well.
Play some bluegrass tunes. They are played by a solo banjo, fiddle, or guitar player often enough. Just add drums and you're good to go.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by herby190
Look up Japandroid.

Came in here to say this. This is where it's at.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by m.kilic041095
Hi people, we have a two piece band but we can't find songs that will suit us. We have The White Stripes, Band of Skulls, The Black Keys on our setlist. The songs don't need to be by two piece bands, they can be a songs that bass doesn't make much a difference. What do you suggest?

you should definitely get a bass player, it would be a lot easier