Page 1 of 3
YAAASSSS!! Celebrate good times COME ON!!!

Why should we all be happy about this?

Because Croatia is ranked higher than Cuba in the Transparency Interntional Corruption Index.

Suck it Cuba!

Because Croatia has an unemployment rate of 21%. That's less than Spain and Greece.

LICK THESE NUTS SPAIN AND GREECE!

Because it's ranked at 81 for its competitiveness.
That's, like, better than 82!

Because Croatia is receiving 665 Million Euros THIS YEAR already.

"I kahn't vait to pay mein Taxes to bail out ze Croatien bankerz" - Hermann, a German.

Yay Croatia!
Yay Europe!
Yay Sodomy!
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jun 28, 2013,
The whole world's going down the shitter anyway.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Niko Kranjcar is Croatian. So its aiite. They aiite...
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Haha, good job on the German accent!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by Philip_pepper

Because Croatia is receiving 665 Million Euros THIS YEAR already.

It's almost 666.

Anyway, EU sucks. It's nothing special and will only drag Croatia deeper in the shit.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by PeZ546
And half the population will be in Britain the week after...

(Hate to sound like a Daily Mail reader but that's more than likely how it's gonna go down.)

Britain, Germany, Spain, Italy.

Basically, Europe is going to be more multi-cultural.

...yay!
Quote by PeZ546

(Hate to sound like a Daily Mail reader but that's more than likely how it's gonna go down.)

I highly doubt it. If I wanted to be mean, I'd say that we're not desperate enough to go there. But I'm not going to say that. (Germany, on the other hand, is a completely different story)

Anyway, there is a regulation concerning mobility of workforce from newly added countried to the rest of the EU. For the next two or three years we'll be able to work in EU member countries as if we never joined the EU.
Quote by -Rodion-
I highly doubt it. If I wanted to be mean, I'd say that we're not desperate enough to go there. But I'm not going to say that. (Germany, on the other hand, is a completely different story)

Anyway, there is a regulation concerning mobility of workforce from newly added countried to the rest of the EU. For the next two or three years we'll be able to work in EU member countries as if we never joined the EU.

The Brits love to moan about all the immigrants coming in to taek der jurbs.

But they forget that Spain and Germany have more immigrants.
Quote by PeZ546

That's definitely what won't happen.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Philip_pepper

They also have larger landmasses and populations so there are more jobs and space and stuff like innit.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I think we can all agree that both German AND British tourists are the most terrible people around.

I think British tourists are a wee bit worse. German tourists who go to Mallorca aren't the same German tourists who go anywhere else. I think, anyway.

Quote by CoreysMonster
*sigh*

*unzips pants and bends over*

Fixed for accuracy.

Quote by JackalUK
Oi Manuel, 2 sangrias por favour!

Where I go when I visit Spain

Where other Germans go when they visit Spain

Just avoid Benidorm as it seems to be the foreign place that all skanky people go.
Quote by JackalUK
Just avoid Benidorm as it seems to be the foreign place that all skanky people go.

And Magaluf. Can't forget Magaluf.
SHAGALUF! And Ibiza. And Amsterdam because it's full of smelly hippies and students.
Quote by Philip_pepper

To be honest, I can't think of anybody wanting to go to live and work in Spain. Honestly, it's not that bad here and I don't think that there is enough difference in living standards to learn a new language, adapt to a different mentality and leave home to justify moving to Spain.

Germany was considered to be a very good place to work (manual labour, Baustelle and whatnot), but recently (in the past 10-15 years) it seems to be attracting only highly educated Croats. At least from my point of view.

Anyway, to be honest, I don't think that both the EU and Croatia have something to offer in this agreement, and I really doubt it will drastically change life standard in Croatia or in any way affect a random EU citizen. Anyway, you still have Romania and Bulgaria with much lower GDP per capita and much more citizens - 4 million Croats can't make that much difference.
I'd like to add that the Croatians aren't allowed to work in most other EU countries for at least a couple of years, so there's no reason to go all "DEYR TAKIN ARE JERBS" on this. I think it's good that there's still countries willing to join the EU, but it probably won't really make any difference for anyone involved in the near future.

Quote by JackalUK
And Amsterdam because it's full of smelly hippies and students.

You forgot gay people and prostitutes.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Last edited by the bartender at Jun 28, 2013,
Quote by korinaflyingv
I'm not racist but I really don't like Croatian people. I hope they don't come to Britain.

Why not? What's so bad about them?

Quote by -Rodion-
To be honest, I can't think of anybody wanting to go to live and work in Spain. Honestly, it's not that bad here and I don't think that there is enough difference in living standards to learn a new language, adapt to a different mentality and leave home to justify moving to Spain.

I thought the same when I was in Spain this summer, but I actually met quite a few eastern Europeans working there. Almost as many, if not more, than Spanish. Including one Croatian.

I wonder if she was illegal now...
Quote by korinaflyingv
Ever been to Croatia? It's not something that can really be explained. Everyone I know agrees with me. We are all furious about this issue.

No, never been. I always imagined them to be like Russian Spaniards. Or at least, more laid back than the Polish, for example.
Quote by korinaflyingv
I'm not racist but I really don't like Croatian people. I hope they don't come to Britain.

lol

Well, I'm not too sure who's trolling and who's not, but just for the record, Croatia is in no way (politically, geographically or culturally) a part of Eastern Europe. We don't speak a dialect of Russian nor do we use cyrillic alphabet (we don't understand the Russian). In fact, until the 20th century, we were divided between Austro-Hungary and Italy.

Also, I have no idea how would a white person disliking Croats be racist. More of a xenophobe.
Quote by -Rodion-
Well, I'm not too sure who's trolling and who's not, but just for the record, Croatia is in no way (politically, geographically or culturally) a part of Eastern Europe. We don't speak a dialect of Russian nor do we use cyrillic alphabet (we don't understand the Russian). In fact, until the 20th century, we were divided between Austro-Hungary and Italy.

Also, I have no idea how would a white person disliking Croats be racist. More of a xenophobe.

Would Balkan be a more correct description?
Quote by korinaflyingv
You hit the nail on the head there. You see what I mean?

What's so bad about that though?
Quote by korinaflyingv
Ok maybe you don't get it. VISIT CROATIA. Trust me you'll see what I mean. Everyone I've ever hated has been of Croatian descent.

Dayum. I've only ever come across one.

Are they...are they worse than wannabe posh English people?
Page 1 of 3