Stumbled across a "Music Industry Revolution" campaign on Thunderclap... They want to recreate the music industry as a fair place for musicians. About bloody time I say! I'm cautiously optimistic, but am worried musicians will continue to get the short end. Thoughts?

-mr.k
Ron Paul 2012
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ziltoid 2014

Ziltoid is both candidates.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by mr.khaijyo
I'm cautiously optimistic, but am worried musicians will continue to get the short end. Thoughts?

-mr.k

If so, what is the revolution for?
We're all alright!
Make everyone use Bandcamp. Like, it should be mandatory if you're a musician.

Don't want to use Bandcamp? No more music-making for you, swine.
Quote by korinaflyingv
they're usually about olives

I see. Olives have eyes. Eyes are two-dimensionally circular. Circles move in revolutions. It's a never-ending cycle. We cannot win.
We're all alright!
I don't care about musicians.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by mr.khaijyo
Stumbled across a "Music Industry Revolution" campaign on Thunderclap... They want to recreate the music industry as a fair place for musicians. About bloody time I say! I'm cautiously optimistic, but am worried musicians will continue to get the short end. Thoughts?

-mr.k

is this how people talked before the internet was a thing
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
i don't know that there's a way to make things like spotify and pandora fair without dismantling their entire business model.
#DTWD
>fair music industry
>fair industry

Hahahahahaha, try again in an alternative reality.