I'm currently playing on a Roland Cube 15 XL, its really cool amp however it doesnt have reverb and doesnt sound really that good with EMG i have in my Ltd. Im looking for some amp that will have close sound to mesa boogie, something for metal stuff.

Amplifier doesnt need to have shitload effects either clean channel, it must have kickass LEAD and reverb and maybe a few effects . Playing on ESP ltd mh 417 and ibanez gr something.

Music i endorse Deftones,Mudvayne,Korn.
I would suggest you get yourself a Yamaha THR10X (the X is for X-TREEEEME).
A really cool lil modeler that will get you the metal sounds you seek, seeing as that what it's built to do, even at bedroom volumes.
Looks like you have to look at used tube combos, maybe Randall Rg50, Marshall DSL40C, Peavey Valveking or one of their other offerings, like 6505+ combo:
http://m.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-6505--112-60W-1x12--Tube-Combo-Guitar-Amp-105612089-i1445921.gc
Orange Dark Terror will work well but might be upward from what you're looking to spend.
Without knowing your budget, location and whether or not you're willing to buy used, we can't help you.

Getting a Mesa sound means you need to get a Mesa. There's no way around it.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Check out the Peavey Viper Tube 60: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/peavey-vypyr-tube-60-60w-1x12-guitar-combo-amp?src=3WWRWXGP&gclid=COPfzMqtk7gCFad_Qgod3X8AiQ&kwid=productads-plaid^50866498922-sku^482912.001@ADL4mf-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^14207115962

I haven't played one, but many people on here will tell you it's an outstanding amp for its versatility and price point. Supposedly the 6505 model as well as the Mesa Dual Rec models sound very good -- maybe not quite like the real thing but a nice substitute. Plus, you'd have a ton of effects to play with.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Quote by Eppicurt
Without knowing your budget, location and whether or not you're willing to buy used, we can't help you.

Getting a Mesa sound means you need to get a Mesa. There's no way around it.

up to 500$ max, i live in Poland. Wanan get some crunchy modern metal sound, im into downtuning also.
You need a Dual Rectifier... probably be best going for a Peavey Vypyr Tube with your budget.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X