I have a Boss GT-10, I run at high gain, but I have a huge problem with feedback, even with the anti-feedbacker on. Are there certain frequences I need to set for it?
The curent settings are:
Frequence 1------------18
Depth 1------------------50
Frequence 2------------20
Depth 2------------------42
Frequence 3------------80
Depth 3------------------100

I run my rig like this
ESP LTD EC-330 (Active pickups)-->Boss GT-10--> (on GT-10) tube screamer (gain at 0)--> Delay (usually off)--> antifeedbacker (always on)--> Reverb (usually off)--> 5150 (gain at 9) ISP Decimator (in the 5150 effects loop)
^ +1, are your Noise Suppressors on?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by diabolical

both of my noise suppressors are on, but I'm using a REAL 5150, and the ISP Decimator is the real effects loop.

my GT-10 chain goes like this:
OD->NS1->FX1 (Anti Feedbacker)->(Preamp section, which I dont use a GT-10 preamp) Preamp->NS2->FV->FX2->Delay->Chorus->Reverb
You have an actual 5150 amp? And your gain is on 9? And you're wondering what the problem is???
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
You have an actual 5150 amp? And your gain is on 9? And you're wondering what the problem is???

I was thinking the same thing
Quote by Offworld92

I figured out the problem, and the ISP Decimator is a noise suppressor for the 5150, the amps gain wasn't the problem.

I ended up moving the GT-10's noise suppressors around in the order. I put one right in front of my guitar to clean up it's signal, then I adjusted the noise suppressor for the overdrive pedal, thats why all of my feedback was coming from, so I'm all good now, thanks again.