Poll: do you still use facebook?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you still use facebook?
yes
72 53%
no
33 24%
bruised penis
30 22%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 2
i dont use fb anymore so i thought i'd get some opinions from you pit people

do you use facebook?

have you ever deleted your account? if so, why?

etc. discuss
sigless
I use Facebook.

I have never deleted it because I actually think before I do things.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Probably.

People may be finally realsing how much of a waste of time that shit is.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Wooooo myspace!
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
mate what are you on about, what is a facebook?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I've had it deactivated for at least a month now. It is nice.

Young people are going to twitter now though cuz old people have taken over facebook.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by soundgarden1986
why do people act like facebook is such a bad thing it's just a way to keep in contact with people ffs

Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41

1980 just called... and even they used a cell phone.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
I use Facebook.

I have never deleted it because I actually think before I do things.

I don't have facebook because I actually think before I do things. I don't want the man to know what kind of high-jinks I get into man.
I know Facebook has plenty of dark sides, but I got friends all over the world and it feels nice to see how they are doing. Makes the world feel smaller and connected.

On the other hand, it's also awesome to see assholes from high school fail at life. Or get fat.
Or have kids while unemployed.

Schadenfreude is awesome.
My friends announce what's going on through FB. It's a lot easier to send invitations to a birthday event or whatever through FB than it is to call everyone up on the phone. I log on 2 or 3 times a week to see if I have any red marks at the top of the page. Occasionally I'll scroll down the news feed and see what's going on.

EDIT: Never deleted my account, and I'm not worried about personal information as most of the information I put in there is false, if present at all, just like my UG profile.
Last edited by metal4eva_22 at Jun 28, 2013,
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I don't have facebook because I have no friends.

Aww, buddy that's not true.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
Aww, buddy that's not true.

Facebook seems to be more for talking to people who aren't really your friends.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Twitter is the new Facebook now.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I use facebook to exchange ebooks.

Works out well.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

If it wasn't for my phone i wouldn't have one. Even then i keep going through and deleting people everyday. i'm down to like 60 friends now.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by guitarist41
Facebook seems to be more for talking to people who aren't really your friends.

bingo. It would just be for the people I vaguely know but aren't my friends because I don't want them to be and twats I used to know in high school.
Quote by korinaflyingv
nick cage is goofy dude

Wrong. He's ****ing awesome.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by Emperor's Child
Well for starters, you can't do group conversations with the average phone.

No, but you can in a bar, in a park, or in somebody's home.
Quote by neidnarb11890
I use facebook more to coordinate events and keep up with bands, news, and other organizations than to talk to people.

Quote by guitarist41
No, but you can in a bar, in a park, or in somebody's home.

I hope you're sitting down, cuz this is gonna blow your fucking mind.

Some people have friends that live in other cities/states/countries.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jun 28, 2013,
Quote by neidnarb11890
I don't really like twitter for anything other than lurking & also I have not very many twitter followers & I have nothing to tell them anyway so it is useless to me.

This.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Its really useful for band related things.

But yea its defs not as cool as it once was.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Definitely died down about 2 years ago between my friends. Twitter's the wave now
Page 1 of 2