Page 1 of 2
Are there things you just can't talk about anymore?
Whether it be things no one would understand, or things you can't talk about because any response you get is too stupid to deal with, let it all spill here!
I searched and found nothing like this.

Rules
-NO SPAM
-RESPECT OTHERS OPINIONS
-TRY TO KEEP IT CLEAN
-DON'T HATE
-HAVE COMMON SENSE (if it doesn't seem like a good thing to say, don't say it!)
-NO FLAMING
Last edited by DRMguitar at Jun 29, 2013,
Quote by DRMguitar
Do you agree about any of these topics? Reply with your own thoughts!

So, to clarify, I can't reply with somebody else's thoughts?

Edit:
Quote by DRMguitar
Rules
Oh I almost missed this.

-NO SPAM

-

-RESPECT OTHERS OPINIONS

-Anyone who disagrees with me is stupid.

-TRY TO KEEP IT CLEAN

-Dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

-DON'T HATE

-You're a ******ed s**t head

-HAVE COMMON SENSE (if it doesn't seem like a good thing to say, don't say it!)

-Thanks Obama....
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jun 28, 2013,
Urrrrrr if they don't react in a happy/excited way when you mention non-Bugatti cars, just enter a frenzy of butthurt and shake them until they react more dramatically.
Quote by DRMguitar

I searched "The Past" and found nothing like this.

Well, no shit, Sherlock.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Not since the accident
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by DRMguitar
Are there things you just can't talk about anymore?
Whether it be things no one would understand, or things you can't talk about because any response you get is too stupid to deal with, let it all spill here!
I searched "The Past" and found nothing like this.

This would be a good venting type thread if it weren't for your ridiculousness after this paragraph.
ayy lmao
When I win the lottery I will get this:

and this:

Cars that go fast, look good, but don't look out of place on British roads. I can't be bothered with a supercar that you can get nowhere near it's max and when I drive past people don't think 'there goes and over-paid soccer player.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
i know titles are hard but....i dont understand how the title relates to your story. is it because it happened in "the past?"
sigless
Last edited by sysD at Jun 28, 2013,
In the past, I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
man, I'm so sad I made this thread now after seeing those shake shack burgers. I would buy an extra just to fuck it while I eat its siblings. then i'd eat that one too.

I am so sorry for my mother's "escapades"...
Lol, Monty Python is terrible, the British don't know what humor is. If you're looking for a funny show to get into I'd recommend the Big Bang Theory, it's hilarious and the character interactions are just perfect.
Quote by sideslick
In the past, I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee.

Fuck off

^That pretty much. The epitome of modern comedy.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Lol, Monty Python is terrible, the British don't know what humor is. If you're looking for a funny show to get into I'd recommend the Big Bang Theory, it's hilarious and the character interactions are just perfect.

i hate you XD

(altho meaning of life is much better than holy grail)
sigless
Quote by rpd
When I win the lottery I will get this:

and this:

Cars that go fast, look good, but don't look out of place on British roads. I can't be bothered with a supercar that you can get nowhere near it's max and when I drive past people don't think 'there goes and over-paid soccer player.

I love that first car. Don't care much for the second though. Switch it out with a Nissan GTR *drool*
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by sysD
i hate you XD

(altho meaning of life is much better than holy grail)

Oh yeah, the meaning of life isn't all bad, that's the one with that catchy song at the end right?
Quote by WCPhils
I love that first car. Don't care much for the second though. Switch it out with a Nissan GTR *drool*

Well I might swich between the two. Wouldn' really care as I would be rich. There is a Nissan GTR garage less than a mile from my Grandma's house, see them getting delivered pretty much every day on the way home from work. Look smart as ewt.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by WCPhils
Hey guys, I really love that Bugatti Veyron

It goes over 250 miles an hour ya know
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by devourke
did a bugatti molest you or something

No, haha! I don't care if this comment was making fun of my post, I laughed so hard!
Quote by korinaflyingv
I'm sure you did!

Hey, check your PMs
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I understand my Bugatti rant made me out to be a douche apparently, so I apologize. I had just finished talking to someone who was drooling over the Bugatti. Yes the Meaning of Life is better but I was using an example of a movie that I have. Whoever posted the picture of the Mitsubishi EVO and, correct me if I'm wrong, a Ford Fiesta, I like them, they are good cars.
Last edited by DRMguitar at Jun 28, 2013,
Quote by DRMguitar
No, haha! I don't care if this comment was making fun of my post, I laughed so hard!

Quote by sysD
i know titles are hard but....i dont understand how the title relates to your story. is it because it happened in "the past?"

Yeah I have no idea what I should have named it. Totally agreed that "The Past" was a crap name. The only reason I thought of the name is because there were things you used to be able to talk about and get logical responses.

i.e. Talking to girls in the 70's "What records do you have?" "Mostly Led Zeppelin."
"4:00 PM, my house, bring the records."

Talking to girls now "What music do you listen to?" "I don't know, I really like Bruno Mars, and I have a lot of Katy Perry, too." "This won't work..."
Quote by DRMguitar

i.e. Talking to girls in the 70's "What records do you have?" "Mostly Led Zeppelin."
"4:00 PM, my house, bring the records."

Were you even alive in the 70's? If not, how and why would you think that?
ayy lmao
yah, but you said you searched for "the past" to see if anyone made a topic like this before... either ur dumb or trolling lol
sigless
I don't really enjoy watching movies with people anyway, the majority of movies are shit and most people therefore are likely to be into a lot of movies which i won't like.
Star Wars isn't that great either, but most fiction sucks to some degree, i don't have much interest in getting caught up in some 'saga' like that, it's the same reason i don't watch soap operas, they're boring and require being overly involved in people's fictional lives.

Also life of brian is the best python movie, although generally i find the television series much better than the movies.

And anyway, it's a very time consuming thing to do that, it's easier to watch a movie alone imo.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Jun 28, 2013,
this thread pretty much just confirmed that the pit (looking at you phils and rpd) have no taste in cars
pinga
No I wasn't born in the 70's. Born in the 80's. I just guessed.

THE PAST IS A STUPID NAME PEOPLE! GET OVER IT!

No my taste in cars very well exists. My favorite car is a red '71 Plymouth Cuda 427 HEMI. My dad has a friend that owns one. I learned to drive in that car.
Quote by korinaflyingv
obviously you are correct has anyone ever said anything else

I dunno, i see a lot of praise given to the meaning of life for instance, i think it has become 'cool' to like monty python now, and i do appreciate the movies to some extent, but to me, a movie is such a big chunk of time that i wouldn't put one of those on just to watch, it's not worth my time in the most literal sense of that phrase.
Quote by Zoot Allures

Also life of brian is the best python movie

yes
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2