Hey all, like the title says I'm currently trying to install two non-quickconnect pickups into a guitar that has a quick connect system already installed.

I just purchased an Epiphone SG G400 Pro along with a seymour duncan 59 neck pickup and a seymour duncan invader bridge. Lo and behold, after opening up my guitar, I find these weird little 5-pin connections being used by both the stock pickups. I had never seen this before and a little research lead me here...

However, I have yet to find someone with my particular issue. The trouble is that not only do the pickups I bought come without the quick connectors, the 59 neck pick up is a single conductor humbucker so I wouldn't even have any idea about how to convert it to a quick connection. At least with the invader, it is a 4-wire humbucker so I could always just buy another 5 pin connection and install it that way... Any suggestions? I took a picture for clarity.

The 5-pin quick connector

A picture of the Seymour Duncan 59, a single conductor pickup
Well, if you're already ditching the stock pickups, then I would suggest ditching the stock quick connect setup as well, since you'll probably switch that pickup configuration around a few more times before all is said and done. Buy two good quality (CTS, Bournes, etc. ) 500K pots to replace the factory quick connect units, and use this diagram:

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=2h_2v_2t_3w

Should be fairly straightforward, and much less confusing without the quick connect business in the way.
Quote by 4FunandProphet
Well, if you're already ditching the stock pickups, then I would suggest ditching the stock quick connect setup as well, since you'll probably switch that pickup configuration around a few more times before all is said and done. Buy two good quality (CTS, Bournes, etc. ) 500K pots to replace the factory quick connect units, and use this diagram:

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=2h_2v_2t_3w

Should be fairly straightforward, and much less confusing without the quick connect business in the way.

This, just rewire it. It takes some skill to wire up a quick connect system for pickups that don't have quick connect. I wired a simi quick connect system into my guitar and it took me about 2 hours to get it all right.