I saw it in Kmart today, was a good deal too. Glad to see he's trying to encourage people to be as good as he is.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by devourke
better get that black mark on your index finger check out, ts.

looks like cancer to me : (
Not funny, my brother died that way.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
You have terrible fingernail hygiene.

Fun fact: fingernails grow because the cells are rapidly dividing and then dying off from being filled with cerotene. Cancer is uncontrolled cell division. Maintaining your fingernails is key to preventing cancer. You don't want those rapidly dividing cells of your fingernails to build up and escape into your bloodstream, then cause cancer in whatever part of your body they land in because they are rapidly dividing, do you?
Quote by metal4eva_22
You have terrible fingernail hygiene.

Fun fact: fingernails grow because the cells are rapidly dividing and then dying off from being filled with cerotene. Cancer is uncontrolled cell division. Maintaining your fingernails is key to preventing cancer. You don't want those rapidly dividing cells of your fingernails to build up and escape into your bloodstream, then cause cancer in whatever part of your body they land in because they are rapidly dividing, do you?
That's not true, I just asked my Dad, and he's a doctor. He said it causes AIDS, not cancer.
- Devin Townsend
Don't lie, TS - if it was Lars' kit there'd be just a kick, snare and some cymbals... not a tom to the side of the snare

/you'renotveryfunny

Quote by Masquirina

Aside from a few cheesy marketing lines, what is funny about that? Clearly you have little concept of audio production, if you find that product amusing.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.