Just watched the first episode of 'Siberia' on xfinity/comcast. TOTAL BULLSHIT! Totally fake! Apparently, someone already died. They won't tell anybody why, and they are still continuing the show. Someone died? Why would they let someone die, then continue the show? Then after the episode, they showed a teaser of the rest of the series,and more people got hurt/killed. People were fighting the camera crew and trying to get the producers to stop the show.

Watch it if you want, but if you don't, what do you think of what I wrote here?

You think its fake? Reply.
It's fake. I watched the first episode without knowing that, and it was believable right up until the guy died. At that point I assumed it was fake, and then took to the internet to confirm my suspicion.

I doubt I'll continue to watch it, but we'll see. I might give the second episode a chance, and see if it's still interesting at all.
Quote by daytripper75
It's fake. I watched the first episode without knowing that, and it was believable right up until the guy died. At that point I assumed it was fake, and then took to the internet to confirm my suspicion.

I doubt I'll continue to watch it, but we'll see. I might give the second episode a chance, and see if it's still interesting at all.

Yeah I thought the same. When the guy died I was just like, alright, it's FAKE.

The only reason I might want to keep watching is the girls, there are a couple hot ones.
Quote by DRMguitar
Yeah I thought the same. When the guy died I was just like, alright, it's FAKE.

The only reason I might want to keep watching is the girls, there are a couple hot ones.

It's not fake, it's scripted.
shame on the american pigs to slander the great mighty russia. UG should send them siberia to write metallica guitar tablature in the cold for 20 years.