i just heard it was really depressing. although i figured as much when i saw it was a harmony korine movie.
#DTWD
Quote by macashmack
HOrrible.

Yeah, but if I download it will it be workable wank material?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
Yeah, but if I download it will it be workable wank material?

yeah, i downloaded it the other day. i skimmed through it. it's decent. haven'twatched it yet though
Read the wiki page, and after being confused whether this movie takes it's self seriously or not, I just had to laugh at the hilariously quickly put together, one-sided soundtrack. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Breakers

1. Established Skrillex song
2. Cliff Martinez
3. Other established Skrillex song
4. Skrillex AND Cliff Martinez
5. Skrillex
6. Dangeruss and James Franco
7. Skrillex
8. Skrillex ft Skrillex (with special guest appearence from Sonny Moore aka Skrillex)
I saw a film once an literally all of the music was by John Williams
i mean, wtf, once sided shit amirite?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Absurder22
Read the wiki page, and after being confused whether this movie takes it's self seriously or not, I just had to laugh at the hilariously quickly put together, one-sided soundtrack. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Breakers

1. Established Skrillex song
2. Cliff Martinez
3. Other established Skrillex song
4. Skrillex AND Cliff Martinez
5. Skrillex
6. Dangeruss and James Franco
7. Skrillex
8. Skrillex ft Skrillex (with special guest appearence from Sonny Moore aka Skrillex)

It's a satire, Skrillex is used ironically, TS is silly nilly for not understanding how explicitly the film is condemning that culture not celebrating it.
Quote by jaybsp
It's a satire, Skrillex is used ironically, TS is silly nilly for not understanding how explicitly the film is condemning that culture not celebrating it.

Way to spoil the fun.

But Korine is a shit so this movie is probably balls.
if you go into it understanding that it's supposed to be shit and the entire movie is a joke it's kind of good

but still fairly annoying to watch regardless
I have never wanted a cast to die so quickly in a movie before. I hated every single one of them. I understood the damn movie was suppose to be a joke, but my god the acting, the plot, the character development...it was all horseshit. Not to mention that once you had seen 20 minutes of the movie youve seen the whole damn thing cos it does nothing but rehash the same scenes over and over and over again.

The only good part about that movie is when franco gets shot in the face, and **** spoilers because dont waste your time with this movie.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
I have never wanted a cast to die so quickly in a movie before. I hated every single one of them. I understood the damn movie was suppose to be a joke, but my god the acting, the plot, the character development...it was all horseshit. Not to mention that once you had seen 20 minutes of the movie youve seen the whole damn thing cos it does nothing but rehash the same scenes over and over and over again.

The only good part about that movie is when franco gets shot in the face, and **** spoilers because dont waste your time with this movie.

Great ending
Quote by Hydra150
I saw a film once an literally all of the music was by John Williams
i mean, wtf, once sided shit amirite?

Didn't know John Williams had a repertoire of radio singles and songs made prior to the films they we're used for. Didn't you know, the original Star Wars score was originally a huge pop album in Belgium in 1970!!
Skrillex wrote an original score for this film, it's not like they just threw together a bunch of his songs. Not that there's anything wrong with that anyway.
It's pretty great.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown