I've bought the LTD Phoenix 200 recently, and I've considered getting a hardshell case for it. I know ESP manufactures a hardshell case specific for the shape of the guitar, but since it fit it's shape personally, I'm not sure it will fit other guitars, in case I'd like to use it for them.
So, my question is, is there a general hardshell case that can suit the Phoenix shape/dimensions, but also fit other shapes of guitars?

Here's a picture of the guitar. It's dimensions are 108 cm on 40 cm, if that helps.

I highly doubt it.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Yeah just get a generic/rectangle case. Maybe even look into bass cases.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Don't they make a case with foam inserts that you put around your guitar? Like, you get little blocks and triangles and you basically build the inside shape to fit around your guitar. Try looking for something like that
Quote by tpvikke
Maybe the Gator GW extreme might work? http://www.thomann.de/gb/gator_gw_extreme_case.htm

This will work, but the problem is that it will be too wide for your "regular" guitars.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
So, what happens if the case is too big for your guitar? does the guitar move around and get hit by the case or something? sorry for the n00b question.