Hello everyone,
(english is not my native language, so don't pay attention to mistakes )

So, here is my situation. I am an intermediate electric guitar player, I started playing 2 years ago and now has come the time to get a new sound.
I have a Yamaha Pacifica 112J and a Roland Micro Cube. This setup is good to start but now I feel the 112's pups are pretty bad and the Cube's simulations are not that good.

I am planning to buy the Korg ax3000g, but first I need some advice. I know it's a solid state emulation, but I can't afford a tube amp or many pedals. I also plan to buy a new guitar next year (probably a G&L).

I play blues (Zep, Clapton, Green, Santana...) and rock (acdc, hendrix, motorhead...) mainly.
I know the micro cube, with the JC CLEAN channel is very neutral, so will not interfere with the multieffect.
My main goal with this multi effect is to have a good distortion and overdrive. In fact, with my current setup, all i can achieve is wether heavy distortion (good for acdc) but no intermediate distortion with crisp highs and no muddy lows (like santana).
Also, I would like to know if the wah is good.

Do you think the ax3000g is good for me?

Thanks!
Don't bother. Running a multifx into the microcube isn't going to make it sound any better. You're much better off saving for now and buying some nice later on. You won't be satisfied with the results.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
But I can still plug the korg in the AUX input, which means the cube will act as a speaker.
Doesn't matter. The speaker size is so small that it'll still sound like ass.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I'll plug headphones and throw the amp from the window.

Now what about the combination of the guitar and the multifx?
The AX3000G is very much an obsolete multifx here in the US. I've had the lower end Korgs AX5G and AX1500G. They were decent units. It's unlikely that you will find much opinion on the AX3000G from anyone in the US. Hard to recommend anything else when we have no idea what options are available to you.