Does it automatically send out friend requests which you don't send out yourself?

If so, is there a way to stop it? It's kind of annoying.

Also, I'm worried that it will send a friend request to a certain person that I really don't want it to.

N.1, I don't want this person as a friend and

N.2, the big one, I don't want this person to have the satisfaction of thinking that I want her as a friend. After everything we've been through, it would be so embarassing and thus person doesn't deserve it.

Help?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Facebook is pushing you to reconcile thus making you two coming together and making little krieger babies.
Sail upon the open skies
Mostly 'cause I keep on receiving notifications about people that have acceoted my friend requests..which were never sent out by me.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Maybe one of your friends recommended them as a friend to you?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
Just send her a message that facebook automatically added people from your email contacts and she was on it. Then say sorry then delete and block her. Pretty simple. When it comes to past relationships just act like a mature adult about these situations. Showing hate and being bitter is the last thing you want to show.
esp ltd ec 1000 vb
schecter blackjack atx c -1 aged white
prs se singlecut fully modded

peavey 5150 combo celestion hot 100 speakers
how do you not know how to work a social media website?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Whoa welcome to 2007.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by metalchris87
Just send her a message that facebook automatically added people from your email contacts and she was on it. Then say sorry then delete and block her. Pretty simple. When it comes to past relationships just act like a mature adult about these situations. Showing hate and being bitter is the last thing you want to show.

Bitter like sending somebody a message telling them that you're deleting and blocking them?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
As soon as you create a FB account the NSA sends FB a copy of your profile, and then FB automatically sends out requests to the people whom the NSA feel are your close friends. Sometimes the NSA makes a mistake and a request is sent out to someone whom you don't like anymore. I would do what metalchris87 said and send the person an email explaining that the NSA may have made a mistake and you did not send the request. Make sure you promptly block the person after sending a message so you will get the last word and not look like a petty bitch.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by lolmnt
Bitter like sending somebody a message telling them that you're deleting and blocking them?

i dont think he meant to put that he's deleting and blocking her in the message kinda defeats the purpose of avoiding the awkwardness
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Go on Krieger

I mean you've got to tell us what happened now, no ?
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
I don't think it does unless you give it your email in that friend finder thing. Otherwise, at most it might just recommend friends to you.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
i dont think he meant to put that he's deleting and blocking her in the message kinda defeats the purpose of avoiding the awkwardness

Why send a message at all? Why block and delete at all?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

screen names look so much cooler in blue
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by hriday_hazarika
What is a delta, then?
There are some other weird categorizations as to what's a Delta or Theta male, but generally this is the common system, and there was a thread on this a while back:

The only thing I disagree with this pic is the lack of an Omega minus. An Omega plus is essentially the lovable loser who's wacky and bizzare like the ones shown in the pic, but an Omega minus is the dangerous type, like the weak rejects of society who are also malicious. They're the ones who commit school shootings.
Quote by metalchris87

yea don't do this.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
>2013

>Just now signing up for Facebook

Omega detected.

Quote by Ian_the_fox
There are some other weird categorizations as to what's a Delta or Theta male, but generally this is the common system, and there was a thread on this a while back:

The only thing I disagree with this pic is the lack of an Omega minus. An Omega plus is essentially the lovable loser who's wacky and bizzare like the ones shown in the pic, but an Omega minus is the dangerous type, like the weak rejects of society who are also malicious. They're the ones who commit school shootings.

I'm not even going to dignify this crap with an answer....

Anyway, I don't know whether it's from email addresses or just random..in any case this persons been blocked from Skype ages ago..I just hope nothing happens..

But in any case, I just find it annoying in general..but whatever.

Well, the person is off my email contact list to be on the safe side...but considering the random people that have accepted apparent "friend requests" from me, I'll see how it goes and maybe delete facebook..that crap is annoying.

If I want someone, I'll add them personally or accept when they add me
Last edited by Krieger91 at Jul 1, 2013,