Page 1 of 2
I just tried to get rid of cat urine smell in the hallway by getting on my knees and washing the floor with vinegar. I haven't seen the sun in 5 days and I wonder why God hates Scotland so as I see the weather forecast is predicting rain for the next three days. But at least I don't have to go to university and pretend to like people that I don't. Also my A string broke last night. I fantasize daily about leaving this island.

But enough about me, how are you?
If you fantasize about it, why not act on it? The British Isles can be depressing.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I'd be better if my owner would let me out of my cage every once in awhile. He's still mad at me for urinating all over the carpet. Think he's been scrubbing the floors for like 5 days now.
Sail upon the open skies
I have sunburn and my family is trying to guilt-trip me because I wasn't at my father's bedside when he died last week. I helped one of my recently unemployed ex-housemates out with a 600-pound debt and he thanked me by showing up drunk to the job interview I helped him get.

I could be better.
I'm actually not bad. I realized that I only have so much time left on earth to live, so I thought I may as well try to be happy.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by jjfeu662
If you fantasize about it, why not act on it? The British Isles can be depressing.

I will. Gotta finish uni first.
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
dumped my girlfriend of one year recently, who I'm still deeply in love with

started exercising cuz the internet told me to and now I'm sore all over

can't find a job

so uh

SHITTY

Keep exercising. Get buff. Bang chicks. Your ex will beg you to take her back.

Lean in to her ear.

Whisper "No."
I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Enjoying my job at Target, finding new music, and avoiding preparing for the fall semester.
Last edited by RealUnrealRob at Jun 30, 2013,
Things have been pretty good, I guess. Started my summer break a few weeks ago. My old band and I got back together since we're all back home for break, and that's been tons of fun. We're working on new material and thinking of playing some shows.

Saw The World is a Beautiful Place last night, and as it turns out I am no longer afraid to mosh. Also, gonna see Olafur Arnalds in a couple of weeks.

Of course there have been a few not-so-good things in my life, but I've been actively working towards forgetting them. Probably an unhealthy way of dealing with problems but it's been working so far.
Not bad. I started exercising a bit recently and I'm working on a few things to improve myself.
Happiest I've ever been.

Got my dream job, well, something even better than what I ever fantasized about doing while in college.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
A university isn't high school. You can hate whoever you want and be whoever you want. Unless your a push over.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Can't find any reasons to live, and despite having almost no expectations for others, they still seem to disappoint me. So all in all, nothing new.
How's ams we? We's in the middle of having of ****ing dinners meals. That's hows we ams.
Quote by ne14t
I like a man's cream on my face every morning before my tea.

My girlfriend and her mom see each other nude daily for some weird reason
Quote by Jon777
Things have been pretty good, I guess. Started my summer break a few weeks ago. My old band and I got back together since we're all back home for break, and that's been tons of fun. We're working on new material and thinking of playing some shows.

Saw The World is a Beautiful Place last night, and as it turns out I am no longer afraid to mosh. Also, gonna see Olafur Arnalds in a couple of weeks.

Of course there have been a few not-so-good things in my life, but I've been actively working towards forgetting them. Probably an unhealthy way of dealing with problems but it's been working so far.

Hmm, didn't think anyone would know who they are yet.

Not exactly moshing music though, unless they changed their sound recently?
Doing good actually. I've been keeping up with my workout routine and noticing small changes. It may be hot as hell here but that's not stopping me from achieving my goal.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Nero Galon
Hmm, didn't think anyone would know who they are yet.

Not exactly moshing music though, unless they changed their sound recently?

Nah not really. That didn't stop people from going crazy though. Aside from moshing, there were dudes climbing on top of people, grabbing onto the rafters, and then swinging from them or sitting up there. It was a good time.
Well now I've read this thread I feel pretty fed up and elderly even though I'm not. Other than that, I'm pretty spiffy. Good week where I spent a lot of money and learned that I am pretty much ultra fantastic.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
dumped my girlfriend of six years recently, who I'm still deeply in love with

I did that....

Someone kill me.
ayy lmao
Last edited by chookiecookie at Jun 30, 2013,
ehh not bad. working. getting money. hanging out with friends. fun stuff. lol
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Don't act like you care about how we're doing Phillip. That's almost as insulting as you not caring.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Don't act like you care about how we're doing Phillip. That's almost as insulting as you not caring.

I sense eGraham had a bad day.

Why don't you tell us what's biting you?
Today's been a good day. Nothing is biting me.

Nothing... is biting... me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm generally happy. Not much has been going on for the past few years aside from school/work related things, news/weather/reading, and random guitar stuff but nothing particularly interesting or notable.

Quote by angusfan16
I'd be better if my owner would let me out of my cage every once in awhile. He's still mad at me for urinating all over the carpet. Think he's been scrubbing the floors for like 5 days now.

Are you trapped in the cage of novelties? If you can also juggle I will be permanently slack-jawed from the awe.
Parents are going through divorce and we don't know if we'll be able to afford the house after the split.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I'd take depressing British weather any day.

The heat's so bad here that I had a fucking migraine and couldn't get any sleep last night. I had to resort to taking painkillers, which is something I never do.
Quote by lushacrous
Happiest I've ever been.

Got my dream job, well, something even better than what I ever fantasized about doing while in college.

You make it pro hax?
Quote by Philip_pepper
I just tried to get rid of cat urine smell in the hallway by getting on my knees and washing the floor with vinegar. I haven't seen the sun in 5 days and I wonder why God hates Scotland so as I see the weather forecast is predicting rain for the next three days. But at least I don't have to go to university and pretend to like people that I don't. Also my A string broke last night. I fantasize daily about leaving this island.

But enough about me, how are you?

You frequently complain about Scotland, and I don't get it.

Scotland is awesome; it just contains a lot of anti-awesome people. But people can be ignored.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
You frequently complain about Scotland, and I don't get it.

Scotland is awesome; it just contains a lot of anti-awesome people. But people can be ignored.

Yep, trying to do that.

Don't get me wrong though, in general I quite like the Scots, my course is just full of self entitled chicks.

But as the years go by I just feel like I don't belong here.

EDIT: Also, one more thing: If anyone makes fun of Scotland or Glasgow I get really pissed off.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jun 30, 2013,
I'm good. I've been walking a lot lately. I've just been getting out of the house and walking places. Trying to snap out of this depressing funk I've been in for the last 8 years. Even though today was the first day in a week that I didn't leave the house, (raining out) I still feel schwell.

Thanks for asking.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Yep, trying to do that.

Don't get me wrong though, in general I quite like the Scots, my course is just full of self entitled chicks.

Ignore them/annoy them/make fun of them/Get an iPod.

Quote by Philip_pepper
But as the years go by I just feel like I don't belong here.

If you're not happy, maybe you should leave.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Page 1 of 2