Does anyone know where I can get gold plated replacement parts for this Bass. I don't want to drill new holes.

Yes,but I don't want to drill new holes. I want to change the bridge, tuners and knobs.If I can't find replacement part in gold maybe I can have them plated. Anybody know who does that?
Last edited by 2string1 at Jun 30, 2013,
You'll have to drill holes for the new bridge since the holes won't line up.

As for the tuning machines the standard Gotoh units will fit without redrilling.The same goes for the knobs since they are held on by slug screws.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Nice find! I didn't know those bridges were available separately.

If you hadn't found it and just wanted the same bridge in gold, you could have had the original bridge replated. It isn't too expensive.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley