We have a two piece band. I'm the drummer but I'm going to be on guitar for one song, we both need a delay pedal and are on budget
If you both have amps, get another delay pedal?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
If you both have amps, get another delay pedal?

+3.14

Seriously TS, you don't want to attempt to play 2 guitars through the same delay pedal.

It is physically possible, but getting an acceptable sound will be practically impossible. You can get something like a Joyo delay pedal for £30, there is absolutely no excuse for not investing in your own pedal.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Here in turkey prices of delay pedals start at 100-120 dollars and i'm not that into the guitar to buy a pedal.
I think it could work, but only if you've got a pedal with stereo inputs and outputs, something like a BOSS DD-7. Otherwise there isn't much point.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
I've got this jack converter from 2 females to one male. It is possible to connect it play.

But when playing with someone else I have problems like; if I turn up/down my volume/tone knob, my volume/tone remains but the one of the other guitar changes. Same for volume, it's very strange! No bullsh1t!
You could use a Y-connector to send both guitars to one delay pedal. If it's a stereo pedal you can just plug one into each input.

The output though is going to be a complete mess, especially if it's a mono delay. The delay doesn't distinguish between the guitars so the signal is just going to be a jumble of weird garbled sounds unless you have it set really low, in which case you probably didn't really need the delay in the first place.