I bought a new bridge but the holes are too big. The two bridges in the picture have the same size holes but the bottom bridge (the older bridge) has washers in the circle that allow the bridge to sit on the guitar perfectly.

as you may see, the upper bridge doesn't have a washer and you can see that it doesn't sit on the guitar as good as the other one.

I tried to remove the washers in the other bridge but it's not coming out completely. I'm afraid to force it out. (see pic)

Does anyone know how I can make this new bridge work? Can someone maybe recommend a website that sells washers that would fit the bridge? Or are there other remedies for this?
Ideally you'd need a mallet and a pin punch that is just barely smaller than the hole in the bridge so that it catches on the washer and drives it out without marring anything. Whatever you were doing seems to work. Just gently tap the tool to work the washer free.
Quote by Invader Jim
Ideally you'd need a mallet and a pin punch that is just barely smaller than the hole in the bridge so that it catches on the washer and drives it out without marring anything. Whatever you were doing seems to work. Just gently tap the tool to work the washer free.

thanks, i just got them out. sadly, they don't fit exactly with the guitar. they fit in the bridge though so i will just put one washer on one side and the other side is going to just be empty. shouldn't cause too many problems, hopefully.
I wouldn't do that.
You'll probably throw off the string spacing and your intonation will be crap.

Did you measure your nut width before ordering the bridge?
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by Invader Jim
What do you mean they don't fit with the guitar?

Sounds like it's just the wrong bridge. The very first picture looked like the old one was slightly longer.
Quote by Explorerbuilder
Tune o matics all have the same string spacing.

yeah they look to be the exact same spacing but for some reason the new bridge doesn't fit completely. here's what i'm working with.

and there aren't any major problems with intonation with this new bridge.