Page 1 of 4
Ok pretend you have been abducted by aliens, they say your plannet is one of nothing but cruelty and suffering and they give you the choice of whether or not the human race gets to live or die. So pit I ask you what do you choose? Life or death? Public poll coming!

Edit public poll camcelled due to shitty internet connection.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Last edited by losing battle at Jul 1, 2013,
Quote by losing battle
Ok pretend you have been abducted by aliens, they say your plannet is one of nothing but cruelty and suffering

Well, uhh... I mean it's not like what they think would influence my decision. I'm sure there's people out there who enjoy life too much to care about that, and taking that away would be wrong of me.

And if I did, that would technically make me a mass murderer, which I'm not because I'm too cool of a cat to do that.

Quote by genghisgandhi
doing that wouldn't turn earth into equestria you know

Referencing ponies I see its time to get out of the stable.

Seriously though I would.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
If they're not threatening me, then no. If they're threatening me and I get to save my loved ones but kill the rest of the people, then yes.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
No. This question reminds me of how much I want the 30 minutes back that I spent reading the 'nate the snake' joke earlier though.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by HumanitysDeath
In a ****ing heartbeat.

Yep, I'd kill all you bitches in a heartbeat.
ayy lmao
Quote by genghisgandhi
doing that wouldn't turn earth into equestria you know

10/10 post

yes, I would.
Quote by sacamano79
No. This question reminds me of how much I want the 30 minutes back that I spent reading the 'nate the snake' joke earlier though.

You actually read that? Despite knowing that it`s a pun at the end. For shame. FOR SHAME.
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
I'd totes start an interstellar funk/soul/rock band and cruise the universe showing the positive contributions of Earth to music.

I've actually had an idea for a fantastically campy movie (full of awesome P-Funk-esque covers) like this. Except it's an American Idol-esque competition but if you get eliminated, you get eliminated.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by sacamano79

Don't hate on nate.
Sail upon the open skies
Not my decision to cast judgement on an entire race. You'd have to be some sort of smug cunts to think you have that kind of authority.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by megano28
Not my decision to cast judgement on an entire race. You'd have to be some sort of smug cunts to think you have that kind of authority.

Or you'd just have to be an asshole who doesn't care and is somewhat insane.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

That's pretty much me, yeah.
ayy lmao
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Being apathetic would make you indifferent to the decision. To say that you're capable of deciding that means there's some arrogance present.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Well, in this absurd hypothetical situation, I'm sure if I said "No" they'd kill me and then kill all humans anyway. If I said "Yes" and there was some kind of reward, sure. I can live with the blood of all human existence on my hands if I get to live up the rest of my days with some dope ass aliens.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by megano28
Being apathetic would make you indifferent to the decision. To say that you're capable of deciding that means there's some arrogance present.

BUT what if this apathetic maniac is bored?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
ts is 13
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by sebastian_96
Well, in this absurd hypothetical situation, I'm sure if I said "No" they'd kill me and then kill all humans anyway. If I said "Yes" and there was some kind of reward, sure. I can live with the blood of all human existence on my hands if I get to live up the rest of my days with some dope ass aliens.

But only if said aliens include that one with the three titties from Total Recall
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by snipelfritz
BUT what if this apathetic maniac is bored?

Then he's decided he can decide the human's race in his boredom
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

You get the choice to live but if you kill the rest of them unless your preggers and under 27 and give birth to a male the human race goes extinct from your actions in due time anyway.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
Quote by HumanitysDeath
In a ****ing heartbeat.

relevant username XD
Absolutely. Humanity is a sick disease. There does not exist even a single human that deserves to be alive, myself included.
If it brings back the dinosaurs.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Absolutely. Humanity is a sick disease. There does not exist even a single human that deserves to be alive, myself included.

Then why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by megano28

Arrogance? No. Insanity? Yes. Insanity, by its very definition, doesn't operate according to the laws of logic. There might be implied arrogance along with insanity, but it's more likely that the insane person has such a warped mindset that they're simply incapable of properly understanding what the death of all of humanity means. To an insane person, it's not that they're "capable of judging humanity"; it's simply that they can't properly understand that no one is capable of judging humanity in such a manner.

As for apathy...that can come in many forms. In this specific case, it simply means apathy in regards to whether or not you kill billions of members of the human race.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 1, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Arrogance? No. Insanity? Yes. Insanity, by its very definition, doesn't operate according to the laws of logic. There might be implied arrogance along with insanity, but it's more likely that the insane person has such a warped mindset that they're simply incapable of properly understanding what the death of all of humanity means.

this isn't even worth getting into based on that qualifier

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
As for apathy...that can come in many forms. In this specific case, it simply means apathy in regards to whether or not you kill billions of members of the human race.

Apathy here doesn't make a decision over a topic it doesn't care about. If you don't care about killing billions of people, it's because you don't value that group. Because you judged them to not be worth anything in your eyes.

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Quote by GuitarGod_92

But everyone deserves to die?
Quote by megano28
this isn't even worth getting into based on that qualifier

No, think about it. If someone is clinically insane, others might see them as arrogant (ergo, others imply arrogance towards the insane person). However, the insane person doesn't espouse arrogance themselves (meaning, they don't actually have the quality of arrogance); they're merely insane.

Quote by megano28
Apathy here doesn't make a decision over a topic it doesn't care about. If you don't care about killing billions of people, it's because you don't value that group. Because you judged them to not be worth anything in your eyes.

And, hence, our insane person doesn't care if the billions die.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 1, 2013,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Then why haven't you killed yourself yet?

'Because I'm actually 13 and really into tr00 metal and think being a misanthrope is edgy and cool.'

I can't take any misanthrope that doesn't kill themself or try to change the world, on whatever level, seriously. And there's so much awesome in humans.
Page 1 of 4