So I like to play shirtless as I live in a warm climate and when you play for 30 minutes straight you tend to get a bit sweaty or tacky and right now the leather strap I have clings to me a lot so repositioning the guitar (like if you need to really reach high up frets) is difficult because the suede/leather lining clings to my shoulders/back.

What material is better for mobility and not gripping the skin so much?
"Happiness is... a bottle of booze in one hand and my faithful guitar in the other hand."

E. Guitar: Epiphone Goth Explorer
Schecter Diamond Series Damien 7
Cl. Guitar: Höfner HF-12
Amp: Roland Cube 40XL
I like the nylon seatbelt type material. It's smooth enough not to feel like sandpaper and doesn't stick like leather.
Suede? Mine is quite soft.
Velvet?
Nylon, in my experience chafes.
Baby seal is the best, grab your club.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
The Planet Waves woven straps are quite comfortable and may work for you. If not they make a cotton one as well, which surely will?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If it's Nylon like the Dimarzio Strap, which I use, they burn like hell. Really annoying to play for 45 minutes in a tank top, and can really leave some marks. The bottom of my neck/top of my shoulder has had a mark for the past 6 months.
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Wear a t-shirt.

You might like playing topless, but unless you're a pretty girl nobody wants to see it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Chain mail. Seriously. The most comfortable strap you will ever wear. It can get friggin cold when you first put it on though...
I use mainly leather straps, but I do have a strap that is made of seat-belt nylon and it works great for what your describing
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by D_M_I
Chain mail. Seriously. The most comfortable strap you will ever wear. It can get friggin cold when you first put it on though...
Oh man, I can only imagine how much hair that would rip out. That would not be a good choice for a long haired fellow like myself.
Quote by GaryBillington
Wear a t-shirt.

You might like playing topless, but unless you're a pretty girl nobody wants to see it.

This.

Put a shirt on you greb
Quote by ExDementia
Oh man, I can only imagine how much hair that would rip out. That would not be a good choice for a long haired fellow like myself.

Hell my long hair would be the least of my worries, my chest would kick my ass
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by GaryBillington
Wear a t-shirt.

It's 100 something here today.
Air conditioning alone doesn't cut it.
I don't wear a shirt during my other activities at home, so why would I put one on with such an active activity as playing guitar?
I always wind up drenched in sweat when I play.
Quote by ExDementia

Lol, that could definitely be an issue. I haven't had long hair in a long time and it didn't even occur to me.

Quote by Robbgnarly
Hell my long hair would be the least of my worries, my chest would kick my ass

Again I am not he hairy type but it's not as bad as you might expect. But if someone has enough hair to worry about this problem, they shouldn't be topless!
Quote by D_M_I

Again I am not he hairy type but it's not as bad as you might expect. But if someone has enough hair to worry about this problem, they shouldn't be topless!

Yeah I got a hairy chest, but not a back or anything else. All the girls in my area say it is like Sean Connery or Tarzan, perfect amount of guy hair
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by darkwolf291
It's 100 something here today.
Air conditioning alone doesn't cut it.
I don't wear a shirt during my other activities at home, so why would I put one on with such an active activity as playing guitar?
I always wind up drenched in sweat when I play.

T-shirt gets soaked, evaporative cooling kicks in, actually keeps you cooler than bare skin.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by ExDementia
Although, now that all of this hair has been mentioned, how about a strap made from human hair? It would be very unique.

only if the hair is short and curly
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate