Page 1 of 2
I have friends from that town....

And dolphins are one of the species that masturbates.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
“Masturbation is a gateway drug to rape,” Childs told reporters. “It leads to sexual dysfunction, erodes family values, and is a top ten cause of disease. This nationwide tour is designed to help make children and parents aware of the dangers of masturbation in and outside of the home. If your arms are long enough to touch your private areas, you are a possible suspect in raping yourself.” Childs continued, “God willing, one day masturbation will be illegal.”

start giggling like hell at

He also is quite the tickle monster and the children just love wrestling with him.

sounds like Fappy might be a bit of a pedo
Dolphins are also known to rape people to death and have sex purely for pleasure. They also commit homosexual rape.

^Sounds like it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Deliriumbassist
They're one step away from ducks, really. Ducks have been known to commit homosexual necrorape.

Except dolphins are smart enough to do it knowingly. They save people from the tide sometimes. Other times they drag them out to see and watch them drown.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Dolphins are also known to rape people to death and have sex purely for pleasure. They also commit homosexual rape.

^Sounds like it.

It would be like calling your anti-pedo mascot "The Catholic Dolphin Priest"
Quote by BladeSlinger
Except dolphins are smart enough to do it knowingly. They save people from the tide sometimes. Other times they drag them out to see and watch them drown.

The village I live in is overrun with ducks. The only reason you think that ducks aren't smart is because we're on the frontline protecting your homes and hearths from a sexy feathery death.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Jul 1, 2013,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The village I live in is overrun with ducks. The only reason you think that ducks aren't smart is because we're on the frontline protecting your homes and hearths from a sexy furry death.

I'm surrounded by duck hunters. I'll be fine.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The village I live in is overrun with ducks. The only reason you think that ducks aren't smart is because we're on the frontline protecting your homes and hearths from a sexy feathery death.

The only difference between ducks and dicks is U.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

That reminds me of that American Dad episode.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
The Facebook is hilarious.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Is this real?

Seems a bit "out there."
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Anti-masturbatory shit at Pansy Kidd Middle School?
Well what else are those pansies supposed to do?
hurhurhur

oh fake
Last edited by Soccerguy at Jul 1, 2013,
Nah, it's fake.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
How do dolphins even masturbate? They must be clever to pull it off with those stubby flippers.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
How do dolphins even masturbate? They must be clever to pull it off with those stubby flippers.

They just hump things.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"If your arms are long enough to touch your private areas, you are a possible suspect in raping yourself.”

wut?
Quote by snipelfritz

they've been known to basically twirl eels round their peckers.
Is this a joke?
GEAR

Ibanez RG350EX
Yamaha FG730S
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt
Korg CA-40 Chromatic Tuner
Fender 351 Medium Guitar Picks
The name is a dead give-away that it's just a joke.

EDIT:

Related Posts:
Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin Arrested For Public Masturbation
Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin & SMN Banned In California
Director Of Kony 2012 Announces Plans For Anti-Masturbation Documentary
Happy Mother’s Day To Flappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin!
Quote by CoreysMonster
The name is a dead give-away that it's just a joke.

Don't tell them it's a joke.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Don't tell them it's a joke.

I have enough German media being outraged over things that were meant as jokes from America, I don't need more on UG.
I'm so going to wear an I <3 Fappy the Anti-Masturbation Dolphin T-shirt on my next gig with my hard rock band.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I have enough German media being outraged over things that were meant as jokes from America, I don't need more on UG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gpjk_MaCGM
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Meanwhile, there is a REAL documentary on masturbation coming soon called "Sticky: A Documentary on Masturbation - [forbidden link] (and the project we did in response to NoFap called YesFap #imasturbate at [forbidden link] - Fappy Rules!

I wish I knew how to post the trailer here!
Last edited by drmichaeldemarc at Jul 1, 2013,
Page 1 of 2