i was given this amp by a friend and i cant find anything about it. has anyone ever heard of it? its a halifax i guess
(Invalid img)
I can't find anything on it from a google search, but in the picture it has some writing in the top right of the front panel. Could you tell us what that is as I can't read it properly in those pictures.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
I can't find anything on it from a google search, but in the picture it has some writing in the top right of the front panel. Could you tell us what that is as I can't read it properly in those pictures.

It's just a CSA (Canadian Standards Association) label that gives it the a-okay to be sold.

It looks like a rebranded Garnet or Traynor. Could you give us some pictures of the inside? Tubes, transformers, anything you can that could give us more information. If all else fails, take a look at this site http://www.tone-lizard.com/Made_In_Canada.htm

It's got a run down of most of the Canadian amp manufacturers from the 60's/70's. There was a lot of rebranding done in that time, so you could have one manufacturer making the same amp under three different names.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.