Quote by dan44762000
i did upload them as soon as i recoded them then deleted them from my hard drive .. i thought they be safe here ...

maybe i am a fool ? ?

Why did you delete them in the first place?
As a last resort, you can record your computer's audio output while playing the songs from UG.
I see that most of the songs aren't recorded in very high quality, so IMO you don't have to download them all, you could just transcribe each one of them in sheet music (or guitar pro, if it fits you better) or just record them again.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
My method would be to get a cable with a male headphone jack on both ends. You could then plug one end into your headphone output and the other end into the mic input on your computer. Then I'd use Audacity (or an equivalent program) to record while you play the song in UG. I think someone said this already, but I figured I'd still give my two cents. Good luck.
Quote by E=MCawesome
My method would be to get a cable with a male headphone jack on both ends. You could then plug one end into your headphone output and the other end into the mic input on your computer. Then I'd use Audacity (or an equivalent program) to record while you play the song in UG. I think someone said this already, but I figured I'd still give my two cents. Good luck.

It can be done easier, if you have a recording program with extended options you can choose an "internal microphone" (often seen as "stereo mix") as the input, all the sound that is played is directly recorded. This way you don't need a cable.