That gave me cancer.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
That was such a waste of 2 minutes. The only decent part of that video was when the dad smashed the kids birdhouse.
Quote by NoBC14
That was such a waste of 2 minutes. The only decent part of that video was when the dad smashed the kids birdhouse.

That bit's awesome.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by NoBC14

PWNED ! ! !
Last edited by man_suits at Jul 1, 2013,
Quote by BeefWellington
That gave me cancer.

your lucky it only gave you cancer.
It gave my cancer aids.
Anybody who uses the word troll in a way that is not ironic is not a person who I want to meet.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
That is such an old-person-trying-to-look-hip-and-understand-internet-culture type of ad.
West Ham United
^Is that allowed on UG?
The link established between consuming that energy drink and silencing real-world trolls was tenuous at best. Plus I never felt that they fully established the existence of real-world trolls to begin with so it was a faulty premise from the start.

2/10 would not drink
The only thing that video achieved is me hating snot-nosed little brats with shitty haircuts.

2/10 would not watch
Salmon commercial is the best posted so far.
Someone beat me to the salmon one and Flea Market Montgomery, but I still like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0gb9v4LI4o
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10