hi I'm not Harmonius but I like food and I just started eating seafood a little over a year ago and I really like it now.

I like salted egg calamari the most, closely followed by salmon sashimi and all other types of salmon and crab roe and fried prawns.

Post your favorite seafood with pictures
cat
Seafood is gross
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Piss off. Seafood is shite. This does not warrant an entire bloody thread devoted to it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
wen i see food i eat it lol

EDIT: I haven't had seafood in ages. I guess I like prawn cocktail.
I just ate a bunch of crab legs like an hour ago. It was delicious.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I actually don't mind small amounts of shrimp. And my ex's step dad made some pretty good catfish.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Fish & chips is where it's at. Just gimme some fish sticks and some lays and i'm good.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Fish & chips is where it's at. Just gimme some fish sticks and some lays and i'm good.

Bro you know what's heaven? When you take some bread and make a fish stick sandwich, and then put the Lay's Tartar Sauce chips on there too. Best fish I've ever had.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I love fish. Haven't tried much else. I think I tried popcorn shrimp once and thought it was pretty darn good. Also gumbo. It was just okay.
Quote by bradulator

This. But I love the fish and chips from this little Japanese place and theyre sooooooo good. And I like shrimpies and prawns also.
STಠ_ಠ

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I love seafood, almost bought fresh Dorado today (mahi mahi) but it stinks up my place too much

Quote by bradulator

so you like fish sticks?
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 1, 2013,
Quote by BeefWellington
Piss off. Seafood is shite. This does not warrant an entire bloody thread devoted to it.

I used to think this but I CHANGED AND YOU SHOULD TOO
cat
Can we please just have one universal "delicious food thread"? Everyone can talk about delicious food, share recipes, share pictures, things like that. I find the sheer number of specialized food threads to be a bit tedious.

I like seafood though. I don't really eat it too often though (outside of fish, I eat salmon pretty regularly). I will try pretty much anything and a lot of it is pretty funky in a good way.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Can we please just have one universal "delicious food thread"?

No.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
seafood is dope. just wish sushi wasn't so expensive. i might start making my own rolls.

plus its super healthy for you.

for everyone complaining about the taste, just drop something with citric acid (e.g. lemon juice) on it to kill the fishy taste/smell
sigless
Quote by sysD
seafood is dope. just wish sushi wasn't so expensive. i might start making my own rolls.

plus its super healthy for you.

for everyone complaining about the taste, just drop something with citric acid (e.g. lemon juice) on it to kill the fishy taste/smell

That ruins the point though.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Can we please just have one universal "delicious food thread"? Everyone can talk about delicious food, share recipes, share pictures, things like that. I find the sheer number of specialized food threads to be a bit tedious.

I like seafood though. I don't really eat it too often though (outside of fish, I eat salmon pretty regularly). I will try pretty much anything and a lot of it is pretty funky in a good way.

So hide the threads or ignore them you snaggletoothed cunt.
OT: How did you not have seafood until a year ago?
Quote by macashmack
That ruins the point though.

i dunno, i can deal with that taste if its in a good context, like sushi, but if im just making a tuna salad i dun want the smell of an asian fish market filling up my room/kitchen
sigless
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
So hide the threads or ignore them you snaggletoothed cunt.
OT: How did you not have seafood until a year ago?

I had a disgusting fish experience at Burger King in 2010. It wasn't even mine I ordered something else and they gave me bad fish and I ate it without checking because I was hungry. After that I was too scared to try anything else. I hadn't had it before that cuz my family is vegetarian and while they're mostly ok with me eating fish I didn't know where to start so I just never did.

My friend reintroduced it to me last year and now I eat lots of things that swim.
cat
Seafood is the greatest.

Green lipped mussels are freakin delicious.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Lobster, fish, mussels, clams, scallops, etc. All incredibly good. Seafood chowder is simply the most amazing thing that could possibly exist. If only it were erotic....
I would give up beef if that meant I could eat fresh seafood everyday. We don't get too much good stuff around where I live.
A list of various seafood that I have eaten since coming to Japan:
sea cucumber intestines
pregnant octopus heads
crab brains
sea urchin
fish intestines
fish genitals
fish bones
fish heads, eyeballs
pollock roe
shrimp roe
salmon roe
shrimp tails
of course various raw fish, squid, and octopus
fish sausages
shrimp crackers (made mostly entirely from shrimp)
dozens of seaweeds and kelps(does this count?)
poisonous puffer fish
sort of underwater snail type creatures

uh, that's off the top of my head. Anyways this thread FTW seafood is the best.
Listen. I'm sorry.