Hi im new on the forum.

I just wanna ask i bought an ibanez RGIR20E iron label it came with edge zero II bridge its my first floating bridge and but i understand that this bridge came with zps but this doesnt have it its ok??? Also everytime i try to do a dive bomb or something it goes ou of tune what can be wrong???

Help me to set it up the best way plis.
Thanks
The Ibanez website doesn't show a zero-point system, unless you had your heart set on one, there's nothing wrong with the guitar.

Quote by HARCRACK
Also everytime i try to do a dive bomb or something it goes ou of tune

Yes, yes it does. Welcome to the world of floating bridges.
Search for videos on YouTube on how to properly set up an Ibanez Edge Zero tremolo. That's the best way you'll learn. Make sure you watch a few as everyone has slightly different ways and you may find one way works better than another for you.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
The bridge should be pretty much parallel with the body when the tension is right. When they're set up right you can DB all day and it'll stay in tune for days. Also keep good strings on and lock the nut tight.
Thanks to all for your comments also i wanna know whats the function of the STUD LOCK function it is for blocking the bridge????