Hi guys! I am from Russia
could you please advice me some big online store with a lot of
used guitars (not e-bay). I have found the store called guitar center but it is the site with many of shops around USA.
I am looking for something Maybe like a forum
Where users put there posts about selling instrument with photos and description
I hope you can advice me something.
Thank you!
Craigslist
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Guitar center/musicians friend is your best bet. No one from craigslist is going to ship to Russia.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
In fact, with all the online scams and such, it will be hard to find any private seller willing to ship overseas. Were I selling something online and you replied with "I'm in Russia" I would just delete your email.

Amazon is another option.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
You'll usually pay more for used from a shop, there is a used gear forum on here
Note that shipping wasn't discussed in the OP....
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by gregs1020
there are classified sections in most guitar forums.

OP This...just find out what guitar you like the most and Google a forum for it there will be TONS of them. As an example if you are really into Les Pauls check out MyLesPaul.com its a huge community for the LP style guitar, not limited to just Gibson. That being said I would also like to say odds of someone shipping you a guitar without getting paid first will be slim to none, then you have to be cautious about handing over all that cash before they ship the guitar. Internationally buying and selling guitars privately is a seriously risky business. Also note you will be responsible for any local duties or taxes when the guitar is shipped to you, these costs are ABOVE and BEYOND what they will quote you for a shipping cost. I would say check out Thomann or Andertons for some big guy Euro dealers that may be able to help you out more easily.
2011 Gibson Honeyburst LP Trad. w/ SD Whole Lotta Humbuckers
2014 Gibson Ocean Water Standard Plus
Marshall Haze 15W Head/Cab
Hughes & Kettner Tubemeister 5
Go here www.guitarcenter.com/usedgear yes it is Guitar Center, but that site accesses the used inventory of every US store which is several hundred stores.

Also look at www.musicgoround.com
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Guy's, THANK YOU ALL for the answers!!! They was very helpful...I shall try your options
TS, if you're located fairly close to one of the bigger Russian cites like St. Peterburg, Moscow, Leningrad(?) couldn't you just go to some of the guitar stores there? I'm sure there must be something. I know how bad it is living in the middle of nowhere. The city I shop in for guitar stuff is an 8 hour drive away; I'm in Canada.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Russia is not 'the middle of nowhere' and the cities you mentioned are absolutely huge. I was born in Russia and raised in the US. The problem is not a lack of stores, it's the fact that most guitars sell for double what they sell for in the US. Also just FYI, Leningrad is the old name for the city that is now St. Petersburg.

Fixxer, I advise your local Craigslist or forums but as many people have already mentioned its very difficult to find people willing to ship to Russia.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
Quote by CustomAxe
Russia is not 'the middle of nowhere' and the cities you mentioned are absolutely huge. I was born in Russia and raised in the US. The problem is not a lack of stores, it's the fact that most guitars sell for double what they sell for in the US. Also just FYI, Leningrad is the old name for the city that is now St. Petersburg.

Fixxer, I advise your local Craigslist or forums but as many people have already mentioned its very difficult to find people willing to ship to Russia.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge about Russia. The worst part is I have a world map 3 feet away from me that I didn't look at.

CustomAxe, how many cities besides Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Vancouver, in Canada can you name off the top of your head?

Even if one were to ship something from the US to Russia, would shipping, handling, and import fees almost make you break even between prices?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Pal's please don't swear (be rude) about knowledge about countries I look for used guitars in USA because many of import instruments in Russia, a little different quality then in original manufacture country(hope you understand of what i mean) And my good friend is a good guitar repair guy, so he told me - bring me instrument you will bought, and i will make it sound great So that's why i am interested ALSO in USED only BODY/NECK brand guitars, may be you know some stores where can i find Body/neck gibson,fender,jackson e.t.c???Because my friend also make a custom pickups so i am interested of using his custom electronic stuff
look at used gear from the UK possibly. Gumtree is used by a lot of members here.

www.thomann.de is a store that ships world-wide but they sell new.

Ebay is worth looking into.

Good luck.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate