Hello,

Welcome everybody, this is my first post on this forum, I am from Czech Republic (but I am Italian) and I am a beginner who loves to play something every now and then for myself and try out some home recording, and I already have a question :

I have recently seen in a pawn shop website from my town a nice looking Les Paul imitation guitar from CORT at a very good price but I have some doubts.

I already own a Cort X6 and I think it is really a great guitar for the price (paid new 160 E), and I heard somewhere that the older CORT guitars (80s and 90s) were much better than the actual ones in terms of wood quality and construction, since the guitar I saw seems to be older than the actual LP type models from CORT (the headstock and logo is different and also the pickups are) I was wondering if it might be a good deal (they are selling it at 100E including a nice looking case) but I wasn't absolutely able to find anywhere hints on the year this guitar might be and specs.

Can anyone help me from the pictures to have an idea about it ? unfortunately for a while I am not able to go there and check by myself.

Pictures are attached

Thanx !!!
Attachments:
cortLP.jpg
cortLP1.jpg
cortLP2.jpg
cortLP3.jpg
cortLP4.jpg
Last edited by dleardi at Jul 2, 2013,
Dunno what it is, but it looks pretty sweet. Do you know any of the guitar's specs at all?
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Cort used that logo style in the '80s. IIRC that is a CR series. I have an '86 Cort Performer (since new) with the same style logo on it so it's definitely an original Cort logo.

EDIT: Damn, kind of an old thread. lol
Last edited by Way Cool JR. at Oct 15, 2013,