i don't quite understand why everybody had acted so hostile towards me on my other thread. i was just stating my opinion.. some metalheads on here can be so rude, and i don't even know what i did to deserve all the hatred they gave me. i'm finding that most of these "true" metalheads are just plain mean.

some of the things people said in that thread made me just really want to sit on my bed, play my sad playlist and just slit my wrists. but while i was listening to knives and pens, the lyrics "lay your heart down, the end's in sight. conscience begs for you to do what's right." helped me to not follow through with cutting myself. so that's good i guess.

i guess the metalheads who listen to like, grind and death metal are just angry and so insecure about themselves. i'd suggest for you to listen to some crunkcore, post-hardcore, and just screamo. music that's actually positive and won't make you such an angry person. seriously, go listen to either black veil brides, or blood on the dance floor. and then tell me that it doesn't make you at least a little happier.

why must metalheads be so absorbed into their own genres, that they ridicule and treat everybody who likes something that they don't, like shit. the world would be better off if we all were just nicer to each other. why can't we all just smoke hundreds of weed and be nice?

i think that's most of metalheads problems. that they don't smoke weed. i smoke 2 or 3 weed cigarettes a day, and i'm the nicest person ever! you guys just need to all try and be nicer people.. the reason the media and general public think metalheads are so scary and rude, is because they are.

in retrospect, you guys should've gotten punished more when you misbehaved. and why are you all so insecure about yourselves that you have to put others down over the internet, because we all know darn well you couldn't say what you say online, to someone's face. so, you come online and make others feel like garbage, to make you feel better about yourself. but, as we all know, he who judges another man is simply looking himself in the mirror. i hope you all ****ing die by getting eaten alive by disease infested rats. stupid ****ing pathetic metalcunts.

TL;DR: kill yourself for even hoping for a tl;dr
2/10

Could do better.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Hundreds of weed is false... why not thousands of weed

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by eazy-c
2/10

Could do better.

2/10 seems reasonable.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
> Bitches mercilessly because people are mean to him
> Calls other people insecure.

olol
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Doesn't understand why people are rude to him, insults everyone he can in his thread.
Also, listen to some Anthrax or Stormtroopers of Death, or Psychostick. Those guys don't take themselves too seriously.
I thought death metal was about killing others, not yourself.

Herpy derpy do. Terp tiddily terp herp da der.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by JustALameKid
some of the things people said in that thread made me just really want to sit on my bed, play my sad playlist and just slit my wrists.

Are you sure you're not a metalhead?

Quote by JustALameKid
i hope you all ****ing die by getting eaten alive by disease infested rats. stupid ****ing pathetic metalcunts.

Just as well. I think all that weed you're smoking makes you schizophrenic.
Last edited by Keskimaki at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by JustALameKid
(...) and i'm the nicest person ever!

No, you're not. You're just a really, REALLY lame kid.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Jul 2, 2013,
Where the fuck do all you inbred annelids come from? Keep your filth out of here. You never actually post in true Planarian threads, but then when these bullshit threads pop up the inferior polychaetes and oligachaetes poor out of the sediment with their twisted segmented responses.

*reported*
Sometimes I can empathise with nurse Ratchet when I check this forum.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.