Page 6 of 6
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Hey, I was thinking guys. (and ya can shoot me down if you want, lol) Do you think we should move the deadline back a few days for upcoming competitions . You know, to give people more time. Just like 2-4 days. I mean, the voting threads are usually up for 10-11 days and they die way before that so it's not like we need that long for voting, and we might get a few more submissions if people have more time

Just end on the 23rd or 24th, and get 6-7 days of voting.

Idk, just throwing it out there.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by WCPhils
Hey, I was thinking guys. (and ya can shoot me down if you want, lol) Do you think we should move the deadline back a few days for upcoming competitions . You know, to give people more time. Just like 2-4 days. I mean, the voting threads are usually up for 10-11 days and they die way before that so it's not like we need that long for voting, and we might get a few more submissions if people have more time

Just end on the 23rd or 24th, and get 6-7 days of voting.

Idk, just throwing it out there.

I have also thought about that in the past. The 20 days thing I think is enough time really but a lot of people just leave it to the deadline or forget about it, including me But yeah, the voting threads stay open much longer than they are active. They get 80-90% of their votes in the first day or so and then the occasional one later on.

We could trial it next month and see how well it works out. Why don't you run it phils?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Yeah, a later deadline isn't going to change the fact that people procrastinate
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Random3
Likes Satchurated fat.
6,559 IQ
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Yeah, a later deadline isn't going to change the fact that people procrastinate

This.

Having a solid deadline is important I think because otherwise some people could end up rushing to get their song done only to find out the deadline has been pushed back by 3 days because of other people.

What the deadline is isn't that important IMO (although the 20th is good) as long as it stays the same each month.
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Yea, you guys are probably right, lol
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Yeah. I don't know why
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Yeah I noticed that earlier haha. See how long the mods take to notice

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Horsedick.MPEG
Dot MPEG
770 IQ
Maybe DisarmGoliath will notice unless he's not a Pit mod.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
I don't actually know what he moderates but he might be one in the recording forum.

Quote by angusfan16
DisarmGoliath
Disarms Goliaths
1,411 IQ
Recordings and Pit mod, actually I'll sort it in a min, on my phone atm and it's annoying using mod tools on a phone touchscreen.

Edit: done
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
Hopefully everybody who entered got their votes in...

I.E. WE NEED MORE VOTES GUYS!
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Recordings and Pit mod, actually I'll sort it in a min, on my phone atm and it's annoying using mod tools on a phone touchscreen.

Edit: done

I was half right

Quote by angusfan16
Trooper92292
12 IQ
SSSSSPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm a silly user who posted nonsense, and now my post has been changed in case the link was dodgy
leony03
UG's Lord of Timey Wimey
3,503 IQ
^^ I don't get...I don't....what?

Quote by angusfan16
H4T3BR33D3R
Resident Gibson Whore
2,488 IQ
spambot.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster