i cant find a decent seat in my entire house where I can sit and play for more than 10 minutes without my shoulder/arm/back cramping up.

only play im comfortable is standing up so its impossible to practice for more than an hour at a time without getting tired

any tips for seats/seating position or whatever?
it may possibly be your posture that's the issue, you could be slouching a bit when you're sitting. Armchairs and couches are never a great idea, you want a chair that's high enough for you to sit straight on, like a dining chair or something.

Either that or you just need to find your spot...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
it may possibly be your posture that's the issue, you could be slouching a bit when you're sitting. Armchairs and couches are never a great idea, you want a chair that's high enough for you to sit straight on, like a dining chair or something.

Either that or you just need to find your spot...

I tend to slouch a little to look over my fretboard. Should I sit completely straight instead?
Quote by redd9
I tend to slouch a little to look over my fretboard. Should I sit completely straight instead?

Are you playing with the guitar resting horizontally on a leg or diagonally between your legs?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Are you playing with the guitar resting horizontally on a leg or diagonally between your legs?

ive tried both but mainly horizontally (right knee)
I find the most comfortable places in my house are on the floor standing up and my personal favorite... a yoga ball.