Poll Options
View poll results: Save one!
Stranger
40 57%
Pet
30 43%
Voters: 70.
Page 1 of 4
Ok, so say you're in a scenario where you have to choose what to save from dying. Either a random stranger or your dog. Or any pet really; cat, horse,whatever.

You've never met this person and know nothng about them, but they aren't a child or elderly. The other is YOUR pet, though if you don't have one use a dog or cat as a replacement

The scernario doesn't really matter. It can be whatever you want. Saving them from getting hit by a truck, them falling through ice, evil super villain holding them over a lava pit, ect...

But you can only save one! Or neither I guess, if you're like that

Who you got?

Inb4: searchbar!!!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 2, 2013,
I'd save the person then fall into a huge depression for abandoning my pet.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
let everything die. life is meaningless. life itself is dying.
I'd save the person and buy 5 new pets with my 'new found fame money for being a hero' fund.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
didn't even read anything other than the poll.

my dog>stranger

lol @ will getting upset
Quote by raoooos
let everything die. life is meaningless. life itself is dying.

yes
Nah fuck that stranger he might just end up muggin me after i save him.

You ever been mugged by a cat
Sail upon the open skies
The stranger will more than likely have friends and family, not to mention a wife and kids, and his death will hurt many more lives than the death of my pet; so I would reluctantly, but with good heart, save the stranger at the end of the day.

And then grieve and feel like a POS for abandoning my pet, a creature that trusted me with its life.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Last edited by Jostry at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by willT08
Poll needs to be public so I know who to message:

GET A FUCKING GRIP YOU DOZY CUNT

I would save my dog
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The only correct answer to this is to not answer at all. You'll never know until you're faced with the choice for real.

EDIT: or, go with raoooos idea. That works too.
Quote by Jostry
The stranger will more than likely have friends and family, not to mention a wife and kids, and his death will hurt many more lives than the death of my pet, so I would reluctantly, but with good heart, save the stranger at the end of the day.

And then grieve and feel like a POS for abandoning my pet, a creature that trusted me with its life.

Oh my god this. I'm sorry Myrtle.
STಠ_ಠ
Well if it's my horse, or my cat, I save the stranger.

If it's the dog. . . .

"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Well, how old is the pet? Do I like it, or does it shit everywhere and grin while doing so? Is the stranger hot? Male or female? Do they look like a criminal, do we have any background information on them? Will the stranger buy me some sour jolly ranchers later? Ahhh!! decisions!!
I was actually thinking about this yesterday.

I've never had a pet, but I think the guilt of knowing that I let a person die would be harder to deal with than the guilt of knowing I let my pet die.
Will is just jelly because he doesn't have an awesome dog
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Will is just jelly because he doesn't have an awesome dog

What dog could love Will?

A cat probably could, if cats loved anything.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

That rape victim that he shagged probably loved him. Never forget.
Quote by Trowzaa
That rape victim that he shagged probably loved him. Never forget.

I never knew.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

A cat probably could, if cats loved anything.

Cats are godless creatures who just want to watch the world burn
Quote by angusfan16
You ever been mugged by a cat

They call them "cat burglars" for a reason

Damn cat stole my headphones and chewed through the wire.
I'd save my dog. Hands down.

I think someone said that saving a stranger with partner/kids/family would be better than saving a dog/cat/horse, but my whole family is my dogs family. Everyone loves him and I know for a fact that every one of my friends and family (on both mine and my fiancees side) would be heartbroken.

Maybe I have strange, animal crazy friends and family, but I bet the impact would be just as much as if a person died.

Plus my dog is awesome.
Quote by Stud_Muffin
I'd save my dog. Hands down.

I think someone said that saving a stranger with partner/kids/family would be better than saving a dog/cat/horse, but my whole family is my dogs family. Everyone loves him and I know for a fact that every one of my friends and family (on both mine and my fiancees side) would be heartbroken.

Maybe I have strange, animal crazy friends and family, but I bet the impact would be just as much as if a person died.

Plus my dog is awesome.

Check your PM's
Even though the stranger is the more "correct" answer, I would save my dog because he's more real to me. If I knew more about this stranger then I may consider saving it. But right now it's just another one of the faceless 7 billion people I'm competing with for resources.

Quote by Fuchan
Well, how old is the pet? Do I like it, or does it shit everywhere and grin while doing so? Is the stranger hot? Male or female? Do they look like a criminal, do we have any background information on them? Will the stranger buy me some sour jolly ranchers later? Ahhh!! decisions!!

Eeyup. There's not enough information.
I'm looking at my dog, sleeping at my feet and I'd be heartless to have him killed.

The dog shall live !
- - - - - - - - - - -
Last edited by Good_Lord at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by metal4eva_22
Even though the stranger is the more "correct" answer, I would save my dog because he's more real to me. If I knew more about this stranger then I may consider saving it. But right now it's just another one of the faceless 7 billion people I'm competing with for resources.

PM'd
Page 1 of 4