Page 1 of 2
They have a 4.5 ton hoagie. 4.5 tons! I’m sure you have all been to Wawa, unless you’re a communist. You know how much blood, sweat, and tears the unwed teenage mothers who made that hoagie gave for that sandwich.

Unless you live in my area or Florida you don't, and I'm laughing at you because you don't understand the godly presence of this place. It's not the best food joint in Philly. It's the most common and most convenient. Without it, I would have spent many of drunk nights without a place to get a Chicken Quesadilla and liter of Raspberry Iced Tea at 3am in the morning. I wouldn't have a place within walking distance to get a 10" hoagie for only $4.79

But I'm not here to gloat.

I'm interested in hearing about your local specialties. The places you see on your way home from a long trip that make you think I'm home. The place that you show to out of towners that have them wishing they had one in their area.

TL;DR: What's the one place you would miss the most if you moved to a different place? It doesn't have to be a food place either.
Last edited by Jako215 at Jul 2, 2013,
WaWa is the greatest store ever

Their hoagies suck though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i dont understand anyhthing you just said except communist. is this america stuff?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
wawa is commonplace in maryland. they are the life blood of my family, being exactly in between two stores only 2 miles apart*.

*i don't live in the city

edit: whenever i get a hoagie i just get ham + mustard + pickles + spinach + vinegar. no one can screw that up, therefore in my eyes all hoagie places are the same.
Last edited by Eastwinn at Jul 2, 2013,
I don't think I'd miss any food place if I moved.

Scotland's food sucks.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
wawa means baby/doll in chinese, so at first I was like "no", but then I read the OP and the answer is still no.
PM me for newts
Quote by Jako215
It doesn't have to be a food place.

Still, nothing. Haha.

I'd probably just miss the sense of humour and the weather.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Florida sucks.

Why do I keep clicking on LostLegion's sig link?
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
wawa for lyfe nigga

i know people who swear sheetz is better

but they ****in inbred backwoods ass hicks
I was literally about to go to WaWa before I clicked this thread. You just sealed the deal, TS.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Wawa is awesome, I like their subs and they haz watermelon soda. I'm in PA, and I've been past the wawa headquarters a thousand times. I just moved up to drums near hazleton and it's only turkey hill's (which is ok, they have good ice-cream $5 for two half gallons) and sheetz (which sucks)
This area is not redneck enough to have one.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
No have them in Hawaii,but when i visited relatives in New Jersey, i stopped at one to get food.
Quote by WCPhils
WaWa is the greatest store ever

Their hoagies suck though

this. their quesadilla's are pretty good though. and their donuts are good, even if they're not made there. i go to wawa at least 4 times a week. its fantastic.

i am also team tastykake/herr's/UTZ. locals FTW.

i have about 6 or 7 within a 5 minutes drive.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
There's a Wawa within walking distance, 3 within 10 minutes, and a 4th being build in the middle of my commute to work. If you want Wawa, Hatboro, PA is the place to be.

And yeah, they are the greatest. Best coffee, delicious hoagies, slurpees, milkshakes, cheap gas. If only PA allowed beer/liquors to be sold in convenience stores like the rest of civilized America. Then Wawa would be absolutely perfect.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Last edited by King Of Suede at Jul 2, 2013,
I have four within five miles of me
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've been to Wawa once in Tampa but it wasn't great, and I didn't like the computer ordering. I'd choose subway or firehouse over it for a sandwich any day of the week.
Quote by RealUnrealRob
I've been to Wawa once in Tampa but it wasn't great, and I didn't like the computer ordering. I'd choose subway or firehouse over it for a sandwich any day of the week.

Computer ordering is the best because you don't have to talk to people if you ignore the person who checks you out
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah but I couldn't actually get the sandwich I wanted because they either didn't have what I wanted or the interface wasn't good enough.
I miss Wawa, there aren't any in Midwest. Moved from Jersey to Wisconsin 6 years ago and we don't have any Wawa's anywhere. What I miss more are 7-11's, the closest 7-11 is right outside Chicago, about 200 miles away from where I live.
seven-eleven's are way better, you can't beat a slurpie! Even though they are just icees, for some reason they seem different from each other
Quote by ehbacon
seven-eleven's are way better, you can't beat a slurpie! Even though they are just icees, for some reason they seem different from each other

That's the only thing 7/11 has on Wawa. The Slurpie. Ice drinks aside, Wawa is a tricked out hoagie place where 7/11 is a slightly nicer gas stop. (Which is funny because the mega Wawa's are usually connected to gas stations.)
The classic California answer is In N Out, but to be honest, La Costa. Just a little taqueria where you can get a big ass burrito for 5 bucks or tacos for a buck fifty.
I know quite a few other college towns have Menna's Joint, but I'm curious to see how common Conrad's is or if it's just a Michigan State thing.

Basically the concept of Conrad's (and Menna's, they're similar) is to take pretty much every kind of food that sounds amazing to drunk people (nacho cheese, meat, tater tots, sour cream, etc.) and throw it in a burrito-style wrap sandwich.

And to go with on the side, they have the best tater tots I've ever tasted. Oh, and they're open til like 4am thursday-saturday. 1am every other day. So, it's pretty much THE destination on campus for drunk students before staggering home.

Only thing is I don't live at State right now, and I'm missing it bigtime

Edit: After some google fun, Conrad's is only a Michigan State thing (even though there are two on campus), and Menna's Joint is only a Michigan thing. I guess I should feel special
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jul 3, 2013,
Quote by Weaponized
wait is Wawa like subway or is it a gas station?

Gas station
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

We have them in CT.

When I was fourteen, there was no easier place to buy smokes.

Also, three hot dogs for a dollar.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 2