Rabbis suck off babies during circumcision - give them herpes, in NY

So for those of you that don't know, some Jews choose for their babies to undergo an old tradition in which the Rabbi takes the baby's **** in to his mouth and sucks up the blood after circumcision. This isn't happening in Israel, it's happening in New York. And now two more children have been given herpes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304793/Two-babies-stricken-HERPES-ritual-oral-blood-sucking-circumcision-New-York-City.html

Since 2000 13 known cases of herpes have been contracted from the religious practice

Two deaths and two babies suffering brain damage have resulted

Department of health warns there being no safe way to perform the ritual that dates back more than 5,000 years
What say you, Pit?
I thought this case had been resolved a few years back? Yay for religious freedoms!
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
He's a pedophile.

And a rapist.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
What The ****?

No, no, no, no!
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Wow. Jews really are dick suckers.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
what the actual fuck.

Quote by eGraham

It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by BladeSlinger
He's a pedophile.

And a rapist.

Jews would argue he's just a Rabbi doing his job. Who are you to deny them religious freedom?
Quote by eGraham

They were trying to save money on paper towels
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
People who are planning to do this with their children should be forced to have an abortion to prevent the trauma they're going to put their child through.

Quote by willT08
Jews would argue he's just a Rabbi doing his job. Who are you to deny them religious freedom?
It goes against the law. Jail them.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by willT08

You're just a bleeding heart libfag coming to save the day.

Same old rhetoric, over and over. Get some fresh arguments
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Actually a thread was already made on this.

Human mutilation is pretty dumb, although my penis does look more handsome now.
Quote by blake1221
Actually a thread was already made on this.

Human mutilation is pretty dumb, although my penis does look more handsome now.

Can confirm
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by LostLegion
I believe they have a right to do it. After all they're just following their religion.

So I can force my girlfriend to marry me than stone her to death for trivial things?

Pretty cool, man.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by LostLegion
I believe they have a right to do it. After all they're just following their religion.

My religion entails ****ing multiple milfs in public, while choking a midget to death

It's ok though, It's just my religion

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Lol the pits just jealous because these babies are getting more action than they are.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Tom 1.0
Lol the pits just jealous because these babies are getting more action than they are.

Trying to say I can't get a grown man to suck my dick?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Tom 1.0

shut up man you don't know ME!

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by willT08

Religious freedom is fine, but the baby has a right to not contract herpes from an old guy who...did that to him.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Religious freedom is fine, but the baby has a right to not contract herpes from an old guy who...did that to him.

It's his religion you ****ing bigot.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
ABORT THE CHILD AND THE MOTHER, CIRCUMCISE THE LIFEBLOOD OF HUMANITY

POSTING HERE BECAUSE OTHER THREAD WAS INHUMANELY SHUT BY AN ORTHODOX JEW WHO HATES DOGS AND POLICE AND RAPES 11 YEAR OLD BOYS AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF DRUNKENNESS AND PRIVILEGE
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
will made this thread to make fun of people who express some iota of ethical relativism, but really it just makes him look like a prick

sorry man.
Quote by willT08
I said why I made the thread in CT. Good try though

you still come off that way like 40% of the time.

sorry again
Quote by willT08
I couldn't tell you what ethical relativism is. I'm not very booksmart there, sir.

it's something you really don't like
Just because it's a long tradition doesn't mean it's rational.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o