hey again guys

I'm downsizing my rig due to lack of room so I'm wanting to get rid of my 2x12 cab and looking to get a 1x12, or get rid of cabs altogether and just stick with my peavey 6505+ combo.

How much would a used Harley Benton G212 Vintage be worth? I can get it for £160 from Thomann brand new so would it bring it lower than £100? If so, is it really worth selling it, considering the speakers inside are worth £70 each new (i think)?

What do you guys recommend me doing?

Cheers
Carl
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
Have you considered selling the speakers on their own as you might get more money in total and then you can store your 2x12 empty cab somewhere that you might want in the future?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Put one V30 in the Peavey combo.

Sell the other, sell the empty cab?

Jobs a badger
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Quote by Lavatain
Have you considered selling the speakers on their own as you might get more money in total and then you can store your 2x12 empty cab somewhere that you might want in the future?

How much are the V30s worth used usually compared to the RRP of them new? Only 1 year-worth of use.

Quote by MickAlmighty

My Peavey combo already has a v30 in it
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
Quote by MickAlmighty

Sell the other, sell the empty cab?

Jobs a badger

i second this, i have to peavey combo and the speaker aint the best and the 6505 really does go well with the V30's

another option which i am considering is turning the combo into a head ( as you will know the combo is very heavy) it seems simple enough to do, take speaker out then cut the cab down to size if you do it right all you need to do is smooth the edges maybe put some corner guards on and piant the bare wood.

you could then use the 212 with it
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk