Page 1 of 2
Do you object to our heavy handed thread closing?

In the spirit of co-operation and community, let's comment and discuss this.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Not particularly.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
as long as the TS is killed I'm fine.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I don't know how to feel.

You mean, you're asking our opinion?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't know how to feel.

You mean, you're asking our opinion?

I am asking you to post in this thread about the issue at hand.

Whether it is your opinion or not is your call.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
yes. Yous are control freaks and never think of the community but only of yourself. I propose that we choose to impeach one mod.
It's rare that I see a thread closed that I think shouldn't have been. Can't recall an instance atm. People have their fun, post in threads that they know are going to be closed, but just because people want to spam in them doesn't mean they should stay open.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion
yes. Yous are control freaks and never think of the community but only of yourself. I propose that we choose to impeach one mod.

can I nominate digman a mod?
If you're seriously asking though, theguitarist, you did the right thing on all accounts. Save for Patty's thread but it was rapidly dissolving into shit.
Quote by WCPhils
They would have stayed open if they were all by Madcap

even mine

100% truth
isnt it funnier to let them go and you'll know who to ban in the morning/whenever it is for you guys?
We should impeach Hydra.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by blake1221
If you're seriously asking though, theguitarist, you did the right thing on all accounts. Save for Patty's thread but it was rapidly dissolving into shit.

Oh yeah. We can't talk about the disgusting medical practices of Jewish doctors in New York but listening to a bunch of twats whine about how their dog is their only friend in life is worthwhile
A lot of times a thread has been closed before I finish typing. Not that I have anything relevant to add to the conversation or anything...
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by willT08
Oh yeah. We can't talk about the disgusting medical practices of Jewish doctors in New York but listening to a bunch of twats whine about how their dog is their only friend in life is worthwhile

see this is what i'm talking about man
Quote by willT08

If only ConcertShooter were here.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
If only ConcertShooter were here.

he's been murdered by blood thirsty jews.
Quote by willT08

Well, to be fair, not only was your thread a repeat one, it was only meant to be a vehicle for you to troll and mock ethical relativity.

Patty Cake's thread was an honest question. Do you value human life with no emotional attachment or your own pet's more? Fair enough. I mean, the answer should be rather obvious but some people really love their dogs, you know?
Last edited by blake1221 at Jul 2, 2013,
im upping the stakes, tg.

i will swap 3 of my favourite threads that I've made for the rapey thread to reopen.
Quote by blake1221
Well, to be fair, not only was your thread a repeat one, it was only meant to be a vehicle for you to troll and mock ethical relativity.
Well it keeps happening, so it gets repeated. Not my fault they can't keep baby dicks out their mouth.

And I only learned what it was mid-thread. I don't even know how it applies to that thread
Your emphasis on protecting their religious freedom was very transparent. Although you didn't know the name of what you were attacking, you were still attacking it.

And I'm not even saying you were right or wrong. Definitely being a dick about it, though.
Last edited by blake1221 at Jul 2, 2013,
Pffft back in my day we'd close threads with an obscene gesture of revolting proportions involving indiscriminate forms of bigotry and insults.

Also a Rabbi, a Priest, and a Imam Khatib walk into a bar. The Rabbi says, "lets suck some baby dicks for their blood."
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Våd Hamster
I think it's a bit silly to stifle what (as I perceive) little activity this board gets

Seriously, no reason to kill off a dying board faster mods.
Page 1 of 2