I have used a few different brands now. This has been happening sparingly over 6 months or so. I'm going to be 22 next month and I'm in decent enough shape. My diet hasn't changed either. It doesn't happen too often but I still gotta wonder. Any ideas from you medical professionals?
Surgically wash your sweat glands.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Penetrate.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I think this forum is more internet than the rest of the internet

dat cliche
Quote by Phazon

how meta
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Phazon

Do you even internet?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Actually some people do botox under the arms to reduce sweat but I dunno about smells. Like I said the clinical stuff might help or you may need to wash more.
STಠ_ಠ
I am the cleanest mutha****a up in this bitch. Real clean. Like my conscious.
Quote by Phazon
I am the cleanest mutha****a up in this bitch. Real clean. Like my conscious.

Be cleaner. Do you use deodorant or anti-perspirant?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
sweatishly gland your surgery washing?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have purified myself in the holy waters of lake minnetonka.

Baahhhh. Baaaahhhhhhh. More internetisms Baaaaaaaah.

That sure does rustle my jimmies. <-bait for a witty retort

Quote by Acϵ♠
sweatishly gland your surgery washing?

The sheep were on a roll. All good things must come to an end though
surely rustling jimmy is witty retort?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

u don no internet
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Acϵ♠
surely rustling jimmy is witty retort?

Reread it while i learn how 2 internet
sheeping, rolling, ending
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Phazon
I have purified myself in the holy waters of lake minnetonka.

Is that, like, a very small Tonka truck? If so, where did you get it and how can I get one too?
Keep your armpit hair trimmed back. Make sure that deodorant and sweat is actually getting washed out of your shirts. Mine used to get caked up because the washing machines at my dorm suck, but I found some detergent that removes all that. And make sure you use antiperspirant and not just deodorant. That way you sweat less and don't get as much of an opportunity to smell bad.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Get a skunk to have a piss on you. No one will notice your body odor anymore.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Don't apologize. If someone says anything just stare them down and say, "That's scent of a man."

Don't stop looking in their eyes until they melt in fear.
What kind of foods are you eating? Garlic, curry, alchohol, stuff like that come out when you sweat and can be very pungent.

Also, a body fighting off an infection or fungus.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I wouldn't worry about it. BO serves a purpose. The pheromones in your stank warn potential mates if your genes are too similar. If you're super stanky to them, they'll avoid you and you wont end up with ******ed kids. If your stank is not that stanky or actually pleasant, you're in with a chance.
Anti-perspirant so you don't moist up your flappy flaps. Deodorant and a small amount of cologne to cover the smell.

Anything beyond this is inhuman.
Make a shirt that says...

<--------------- "I'm with stinky."
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

on a related note, i grilled a salmon filet today and had to touch it raw a lot obviously, but now for some reason, even though it's been hourssss at this point and i've washed my hands several, several times, yet my right hand still reeks of fishiness and it's HORRIBLE

what do i do to wash it off

i already used some specialty soap that's used to clean grease and oil off your hands