so theres this girl that works at the bank in town and i think she is awesome, she is a teller though so what do i do? i mean theres literally a window between us when i go through the drive through. suggestions?

also if this is belongs in a specific thread then i will delete this one.
Withdraw $200 in singles. Pull up to the window and ask "Guess where I'm going? Wanna come with? "

She'll obviously realize you're going to Chuck E. Cheese and hop right in.

EDIT: Why are you going through the drive-thru? Why not go in the bank?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Last edited by AeroRocker at Jul 2, 2013,
Quote by AeroRocker
Withdraw $200 in singles. Pull up to the window and ask "Guess where I'm going? Wanna come with? "

She'll obviously realize you're going to Chuck E. Cheese and hop right in.

lolololololololol
Put a note in the machine thing asking her if you can take her out on a date? Depends on how well you know her and what kind of interactions you've had with her, i guess.
Quote by ManInTheBox14
Yo, you may get more luck posting in the Relationship Thread.

Edit: Though you may want more reasons than "cause pretty."

i dont know her?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Put a note in the machine thing asking her if you can take her out on a date? Depends on how well you know her and what kind of interactions you've had with her, i guess.

ha i thought of that
Get to know her a bit more. Maybe you can ask her if she would like to grab lunch with you.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by HalfCock2112
Accidentally slip a magnum condom in with your slip. That will work 100% of the time, friend.

haha. eh?
Tell her that when you are around her you get the funny feeling like when you used to climb rope in gym class.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Joshua Garcia says.

She sounds pretty hawt. You should tell her to hook me up with dem digits
STಠ_ಠ
Rob the bank. Wear a mask. Kidnap her and drop her off near the beach. A week later, accidentally bump into her in the laundromat. Chat her up. Go on date. Make her fall in love with you. Rob Fenway Park. Bury money in nearby gardens. Wait for her in Florida.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
ok so i dont know her yet, so what? isnt that the point of asking someone out? to get to know them and maybe get into a relationship? shes pretty, i want to get to know her so i want to ask her out.
Don't you have to send something back in there? I know you do when depositing money. Just send a note with your money that has your phone number and if she'd be interested in getting lunch sometime.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Don't you have to send something back in there? I know you do when depositing money. Just send a note with your money that has your phone number and if she'd be interested in getting lunch sometime.

yeah i thought of that, im seeing if theres a better way. **** im going to be nervous to do that
Quote by sincere_skittle
yeah i thought of that, seeing if theres a better way. **** im going to be nervous to do that

If you can't do that then you're kind of fucked. There's nothing less confrontational.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls