...sitting down?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/aug/21/unthinkable-having-a-sit-down

Quote:
From quite early on, so it is claimed, German sons are taught that being a Sitzpinkler – translate it yourself – is the done thing and that being a Stehpinkler is simply antisocial. The purpose of this social revolution hardly needs detailed explanation. Stand-up men, let it simply be said, are messier than their seated brethren – and almost never bother to clean up.

Is this true? How do Germans pee? I HAVE TO KNOW DAMMIT!
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Germans are sitzpinklers? I've always seen them as the stehpinkler type. This is very odd indeed.
my peehole is disfigured and sometimes my urine stream sprays all over the place so i usually sit down to pee now

Most Germans pee in the bushes, actually.

sitting down, of course

No but seriously, wtf is this shit? I've never heard this in my entire life. Nobody I know sits down to pee, unless they're taking a shit at the same time.

Some houses have "please sit down" tags over their toilets, but nobody really listens to them.

EDIT: haha, this comment is so true

German people that have these notices to sit down on their toilets usually were born between 1960 and 1970, work as teachers, wear crocs and vote for the green party. Why would you know those people or go to their bathrooms?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 3, 2013,
I feel like this thread is secretly about me.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Philip_pepper
I squat and surf. I feel no shame in that.

How does one "surf" the pee, while peeing, or whatever the hell you are trying to say.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If I remember correctly, 90% of the Pit also takes their shirts off while sitting.

Which I never did and still don't believe, for a second.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
If I remember correctly, 90% of the Pit also takes their shirts off while sitting.

Which I never did and still don't believe, for a second.

So you're saying you leave your shirt on while you whipe your butt with it? That's gross dude.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Philip_pepper
I squat and surf. I feel no shame in that.

I've never got that term. I mean, most people that use that term probably aren't actually "squatting" unless they live in like the Middle East or something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
I've never got that term. I mean, most people that use that term probably aren't actually "squatting" unless they live in like the Middle East or something.

Quote by Neo Evil11
How does one "surf" the pee, while peeing, or whatever the hell you are trying to say.

It means I surf the internet while I squat on the toilet.

But are you actually "squatting" as opposed to "sitting" since they are different?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I guess it's because if you're standing up, there is a chance you could pee on the seat, granted, there is only a real risk if you're drunk, but i guess their way of thinking is that if you sit while peeing, there is no risk of missing the target at all.

Personally, i pee standing up.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by theogonia777
But are you actually "squatting" as opposed to "sitting" since they are different?

I suppose sit and surf would be more appropriate.
Quote by Philip_pepper
It means I surf the internet while I squat on the toilet.

Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by captaincrunk
most normal men don't pee standing up anyway

keep telling yourself that, bud.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Quote by Trowzaa
keep telling yourself that, bud.

This is acceptable though.

Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jul 3, 2013,
probably because if you do the nazi salute while standing up you'll get piss everywhere
I would rather pee sitting then standing at home. If I am in a public place, then I stand. I dont trust public toilets.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
That's because since World War II German men have accepted that they're all betas.

This thread is also proof that the majority of the pit are betas too.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Malchius
I heard this was a Berlin thing rather than the whole of Germany.

No, that's wall and bush pissing. Obv. done standing up.
Quote by Todd Hart
That's because since World War II German men have accepted that they're all betas.

This thread is also proof that the majority of the pit are betas too.

The Fedora is strong with this one.
Quote by donender
I guess it's because if you're standing up, there is a chance you could pee on the seat, granted, there is only a real risk if you're drunk, but i guess their way of thinking is that if you sit while peeing, there is no risk of missing the target at all.

Personally, i pee standing up.

Easy way to solve the whole whilst drunk thing...
Just lean over the toilet and use your head to balance against the wall....
Now you're leaning over the bowl and there is 0% chance of missing without a reasonable excuse
I always stand to pee, and I also pee outside more frequently then I pee inside.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Peeings sittings downs is totally brutals.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA