OK, now I see two crappy pictures instead of one. Give us some more info and better pictures and we can help you out. So far, you're giving us very little to go on. You still haven't told us:

What they are advertising it as
How much they want for it
A link to the ad
What you want it for

Without this info, we have literally nothing to go on other than the fact that there are pictures of a guitar in this thread.
Is it advertised as a SRV strat or a Strat that's been made into a SRV replica? I think the letters look a bit homemade from the picture.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by Mephaphil
Is it advertised as a SRV strat or a Strat that's been made into a SRV replica? I think the letters look a bit homemade from the picture.

I thought that too. It's advertised as a fender... sorry for the crappy pics lol, i just took them because iw as curious, if i can, ill take more pics.
Once again:

You still haven't told us:

What they are advertising it as
How much they want for it
A link to the ad
What you want it for

Without this info, we have literally nothing to go on other than the fact that there are pictures of a guitar in this thread.
Help us help you! Tell us everything you know about it! Withholding information is not going to help you here.
He didn't answer my question either. he just agreed with my question. Or something.

If it becomes too difficult to help someone maybe they don't really want your help enough.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

It may be a fender, it may not? but it's certainly is not an SRV strat.
My guess is that the body is perhaps from a DIY-kit with a Fender neck.
Thanks for all your replies, ill take pics as soon as i can, please dont bash me for my crappy pics, its the best my old BB can do :c
Quote by a20010494
Thanks for all your replies, ill take pics as soon as i can, please dont bash me for my crappy pics, its the best my old BB can do :c
If you actually read our repeated posts, you would see that we're asking for more info about it as well as pics. I have asked my questions twice already in this thread with no answer. That doesn't make it seem like you actually want help.