I got 1 broken string, buzzing/humming problems, so what should I be expecting to pay for it to be fixed?

Explanation/venting.

I've had enough, broke too many strings... I have no idea how to tell which way the neck is bending, pissed about with the bridge and saddles, still getting buzzing/humming noises from some strings/frets.

I just want my guitar to not have any problems, don't think the 6 months I've had it that it's not had something wrong with it. Probably should have gotten it properly setup by a pro instead of trying to teach myself online. So I give up. Too stressed to try again.
What guitar is it? What type of bridge is it? and is it the same string that keeps breaking?
Ibanez RGA121H Prestige
Ibanez FR2620 Prestige
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Tanglewood TSE 501 GC
Fender FC30 Classic
At my local a set up is £25. But at Mason's in Exeter, which is a very well respected shop, they can charge around £35. It depends on how big a company is, what guitar they're setting up etc.
$50 if it does not need a fret-job
$65 if it is a Floyd-rose
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Im having the same problem with my fx 260. Nothing but fret buzz all over no matter what i do. Even if the strings are to high to be playable. If anyone knows of a place to take it to around Los Angeles, that's affordable let me know!
esp ltd ec 1000 vb
schecter blackjack atx c -1 aged white
prs se singlecut fully modded

peavey 5150 combo celestion hot 100 speakers
My local tech/luthier does fret dressing/crowing, relief/action, nut setup, intonation all for £30, first thing I do when I acquire a new axe is throw it at him and it comes back perfect.

You can learn to do your own basic setup yourself very easily. Setting things such as neck relief, intonation, action etc is very simple, plenty of YouTube videos. All you need is a few small tools.
Quote by Wesbanez
My local tech/luthier does fret dressing/crowing, relief/action, nut setup, intonation all for £30, first thing I do when I acquire a new axe is throw it at him and it comes back perfect.

You can learn to do your own basic setup yourself very easily. Setting things such as neck relief, intonation, action etc is very simple, plenty of YouTube videos. All you need is a few small tools.

Yeah been doing little things like adjusting the neck/bridge and I can fix the intonation pretty easy... Its just whatever i'm doing it will fix one problem but will cause another somewhere else.
i live in Houston, TX and the last shop i went to charged $55 for a setup on a string-thru with a tune-o-matic. Some shops charge as low as $35 for a standard setup and up to $60 if the guitar has a floyd
Mine cost £50, but it' s done by The Who's tech so...
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Too much. Why spend $65 when you can set up your guitar however you want for free?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by Nero Galon
Its just whatever i'm doing it will fix one problem but will cause another somewhere else.

All this shows is that you don't quite understand how each process is related to the others, and what effects it has. Id seriously urge to read up from a professional source on how to do this, you'll save time, money and be proud of yourself afterwards knowing that you can setup your guitars perfectly.