Page 1 of 3
I had a friend in high school who used to complain about this a lot.

(Past tense because I haven't spoken to her in a while)

whenever we ate lunch we'd sit at these bench tables. This being high school, no one wanted to sit at a table too close to the "wrong" crowd so our table was always crammed with people. This invariably led to:

~butts touching~

and my friend would get quite upset about this. I can understand if it's some disgusting malodorous person who just had PE and ran out of deodorant or something, but a clothed butt (double layered, even, if they have underwear on) isn't that bad.

I want to know if any of you feel the same as my friend on this issue cuz I feel like she can't be the only one even though it's so weird.
cat
I'll touch your butt.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
I like touching butts
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I wouldn't want to touch my friend's butt with my butt.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Wait, how do you touch somebody's but with your butt while you're both sitting down? Surely your butts are both touching the seat and not actually touching each other.

Unless you mean like the side of your butt. I wouldn't really count that as butt. That's more like hip.
I think butts touching is weird. There is no penetration.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Butt Rayge
Wait, how do you touch somebody's but with your butt while you're both sitting down? Surely your butts are both touching the seat and not actually touching each other.

Unless you mean like the side of your butt. I wouldn't really count that as butt. That's more like hip.

Yup side butt. It's definitely not the hip though it feels different. Hold on I'll draw a diagram.

And thank you for the offers but my butt does not want to be touched by anyone right now
cat
It feels funny when youre passing through a tiny space and you rub butts with your sisiter cause her butt is bigger than yours. I wish my butt was bigger.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by guitarxo
And thank you for the offers but my butt does not want to be touched by anyone right now

You think that's going to stop me?

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
It makes me feel really uncomfortable and awkward. I try to shift whenever I notice it.
West Ham United
Quote by LostLegion
Side butts aren't as bad as a moon landing though.

Wut?
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Wut?

When two men (or women) are changing clothes in a locker room with their backs to each other, and they bend over to pull down their pants at the same time by accident. This results in their asses touching each other. Thus, a moon landing.
Quote by LostLegion
When two men (or women) are changing clothes in a locker room with their backs to each other, and they bend over to pull down their pants at the same time by accident. This results in their asses touching each other. Thus, a moon landing.

You have thought this through too much, no such thing happened.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Wut?

Its like when an asteroid collides into another asteroid

Its asstronomical.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 3, 2013,
Quote by LostLegion

I tried to post that gif from Modern Family where they do a moonlanding lol, also it's really weird in cinema's if someone has to get past your seat and you touch butts.
Quote by lemmyisgod97
I tried to post that gif from Modern Family where they do a moonlanding lol, also it's really weird in cinema's if someone has to get past your seat and you touch butts.

It's funny how when things like this happen, everybody involved knows it was a legitimate accident, but they still all feel weird about it.

Society be crazy.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by conor-figgy

Man, I hate Dubstep.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by lemmyisgod97

And it's worse when they rub against your crotch.
Quote by Andrea55
It feels funny when youre passing through a tiny space and you rub butts with your sisiter cause her butt is bigger than yours. I wish my butt was bigger.

wait what you complained about something caused by a big butt though I'm confused

Quote by Butt Rayge

The red area is the side butt not the hip. If they touch it counts

Quote by Gorelord666
You think that's going to stop me?

That's not very nice
cat
Quote by guitarxo
wait what you complained about something caused by a big butt though I'm confused

Actually now that I think about I'm happy with my butt.

Quote by CoreysMonster
I like butts.

Nothing wrong with a little butt-on-butt action.

Shuddup Tina.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by guitarxo
~butts touching~

and my friend would get quite upset about this. I can understand if it's some disgusting malodorous person who just had PE and ran out of deodorant or something, but a clothed butt (double layered, even, if they have underwear on) isn't that bad.

Different people have different boundaries. I'm not comfortable not having a lot of physical space and feeling cramped, it's just how I am with personal space.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by guitarxo
That's not very nice

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by guitarxo

The red area is the side butt not the hip. If they touch it counts

Yeah, okay, I suppose that's butt. Personally I wouldn't count it, though.

I don't have a problem with it if it's because there's not a lot of room or if there's a reason to be that close. It would be kid of weird though if it was just two of you and there was nothing romantic going on between the two of you.
It's only really butt touching if one can put something long and hard in the gap.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Was it elbow-room related? Odd

I think in high school when benches/tables were too crowded we jokingly sat on laps a few times
Quote by CoreysMonster
I like butts.

Nothing wrong with a little butt-on-butt action.

God, Bob's Burgers is fantastic
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Prudes.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i would mind. not so much because it's the side butts touching, but if you're that close, it means you're squeezing in your shoulders to accommodate everyone and it'd be uncomfortable.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Page 1 of 3