I stayed up one night and recorded this song. Crit is appreciated and welcomed! Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg1zZT5I9aw
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
Quote by operation ktulu
I stayed up one night and recorded this song. Crit is appreciated and welcomed! Thanks and enjoy!

Intro's OK

Singing is out of tune - not so far it couldn't be auto tuned - need to develop your ear / pitching

You need to learn how to strum properly. You hand is not supposed to stop going up and down, missing the strings on beats that are not played, keeping you in time.

The song speeds up and slows down so you need to learn to tap your feet in a steady time.

Overall, not so bad for a beginner.

P.
Thank you, sir!
Ear is a work in progress, it used to be much worse
The strumming thing has been a pain in the ass, I can play heavier stuff and sing and it's not a problem, but when I play an acoustic, its so much harder :/
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy