For A while now I've been having problems with my Fender Starcaster (Yes it's a terrible guitar, but since I pretty live in a third world country I'll make do with what I have). The problem hasn't occurred until recently, at first I suspected a bow on my guitar neck but after further inspection there really isn't a significant "bow" to it. So I went in and adjusted the intonation from the bridge saddles on my guitar, all went well with 3rd-6th strings, after getting to my B and High E, no matterh how much I adjusted the saddles, nothing managed to fix it. I'm pretty sure i've been doing the process right. So I went in and adjusted the saddle height for those strings, after lowering the High E string a bit, that string was set and perfect, the singular problem I have left is my B string, I lowered this one as well, but nothing seemed to change. And so now i'm just dumbfounded, I can't get a handle on this string. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
I'm not entirely clear on what you are doing to set the intonation. Set your action first (the saddles go up or down). Then set your intonation (the saddles go forward or back).
Quote by Razbo
I'm not entirely clear on what you are doing to set the intonation. Set your action first (the saddles go up or down). Then set your intonation (the saddles go forward or back).

Yeah sorry about that... I'm not too familiar with the terms, but yeah, I adjusted action, and intonation.