Page 1 of 2
Dat shit cray
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Maybe they need some soup instead of a coup.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
"In something of a call to arms, the military posted on Facebook: “We swear to God to sacrifice with our blood for Egypt and its people against any terrorist, extremist or ignoramus. Long live Egypt and its proud people."

Facebook....shit just got real.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
A coup? Never heard of that before. Like a chicken coop?

Pronounced koo
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Ssargentslayer

Coup d'état, generally. Civil war incoming.
Quote by Ssargentslayer

If nothing else happens to you today you can at least say your vocabulary was expanded.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Oh, look, they're having another one.

Things certainly get interesting when your military isn't associated with your government at all.
Quote by Jackal58
If nothing else happens to you today you can at least say your vocabulary was expanded.

Too late
As long as they don't shoot any dogs....

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by metaldud536
"In something of a call to arms, the military posted on Facebook: “We swear to God to sacrifice with our blood for Egypt and its people against any terrorist, extremist or ignoramus. Long live Egypt and its proud people."

Facebook....shit just got real.

I hope anyone with Morsi as a Facebook friend defriends him quickly or has their profile set to private.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I hope anyone with Morsi as a Facebook friend defriends him quickly or has their profile set to private.

Mohammed Morsi checked in at -- Secret Hidey Hole
Quote by Tom 1.0
As long as they don't shoot any dogs....

It's Egypt, they love there cats, dog shootings may be on a rise.
Man they are always killing each other over there. Why can't they just chill, maybe build a pyramid or two, you know, just relax.
I have no sig
Quote by Mr Winters
Man they are always killing each other over there. Why can't they just chill, maybe build a pyramid or two, you know, just relax.

I'd say that if not killing people is the goal, building pyramids may not be very conducive to that goal
Quote by Mr Winters

Sometimes all you can do is kill.
Wtf is their deal man? They voted for that fool, and they can't even last a year with him?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
It's really a shame, though I'm not totally shocked. I got the impression that Morsi wasn't exactly loved by everyone in Egypt.
Quote by Jostry
Wtf is their deal man? They voted for that fool, and they can't even last a year with him?

Serious? If you voted for someone who proceeded to start to build a dictatorship, would you just sit by? Actually... you probably would.
Quote by Jostry

He was attempting to dismantle the nations judiciary and replace their constitution with a Sharia based constitution. Both of which he promised his Islamic Brotherhood party would not attempt to do in Egypt if elected.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
He was attempting to dismantle the nations judiciary and replace their constitution with a Sharia based constitution. Both of which he promised his Islamic Brotherhood party would not attempt to do in Egypt if elected.

Oh, in that case then...
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
Oh, in that case then...

I applaud the Egyptian peoples for taking a stand and saying "no" to an Islamic fundamentalist.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jostry

They overthrew the last dictatorship, voted for someone else who proceeded to create a new one. Most people would be pissed.
And he's no longer leader.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
They just want to get rid of these so called ''muslim'' party

It was just kinda retarted getting rid of Hosni in the first place

What can possibly go wrong in a big unorganized country with thousands of armed rebels after a revolution for ''democracy''
Last edited by AmirT at Jul 3, 2013,
Okay, so I'm really confused, because I didn't follow the whole saga leading up to this, but didn't we have this exact same thing happen in Egypt like a year or two ago? And didn't they install a new government that they elected and shit?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by necrosis1193
Okay, so I'm really confused, because I didn't follow the whole saga leading up to this, but didn't we have this exact same thing happen in Egypt like a year or two ago? And didn't they install a new government that they elected and shit?

This is that government. It didn't go like it was supposed to.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
This is that government. It didn't go like it was supposed to.

"They don't like it and would rather rebel than wait for reelection" didn't go as supposed to, or "Seized power in a tyrannical fashion" didn't go as supposed to? Hearing a mix of it either being an ultimatum because they don't like it and it being a totalitarian regime.

Quote by necrosis1193
"They don't like it and would rather rebel than wait for reelection" didn't go as supposed to, or "Seized power in a tyrannical fashion" didn't go as supposed to? Hearing a mix of it either being an ultimatum because they don't like it and it being a totalitarian regime.

Morsi is a bad guy but I guess the Egyptians didn't realize how bad until he started to do bad things. So now they're like "WTF **** this guy" because he is not being a man of the people etc.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Its not surprising this is happening there have been large scale protests against the muslim brotherhood since they came into power. Its a little unnerving that the army have seized power though.
Quote by bradulator
Morsi is a bad guy but I guess the Egyptians didn't realize how bad until he started to do bad things. So now they're like "WTF **** this guy" because he is not being a man of the people etc.

What exactly has he been doing that caused the coup?

I'm not trying to antagonize, I'm just confused, because unless this guy's violating the geneva convention or otherwise harming human rights or declaring himself president for life or something, he was democratically elected if I recall properly, and you can't throw a coup just because someone doesn't represent the people anymore. If you could, Bush wouldn't have lasted eight years based on his approval ratings.

Quote by necrosis1193
What exactly has he been doing that caused the coup?

I'm not trying to antagonize, I'm just confused, because unless this guy's violating the geneva convention or otherwise harming human rights or declaring himself president for life or something, he was democratically elected if I recall properly, and you can't throw a coup just because someone doesn't represent the people anymore. If you could, Bush wouldn't have lasted eight years based on his approval ratings.

Democracy is more than just elections brah.

from wikipedia:

After Morsi granted himself unlimited powers to "protect" the nation in late November 2012,[4][5] and the power to legislate without judicial oversight or review of his acts, hundreds of thousands of protesters began demonstrating against him in the 2012 Egyptian protests.[6][7] On 8 December 2012, Morsi annulled his decree which had expanded his presidential authority and removed judicial review of his decrees, an Islamist official said, but added that the effects of that declaration would stand.[8] George Isaac of the Constitution Party said that Morsi’s declaration did not offer anything new, the National Salvation Front rejected it as an attempt to save face, and the 6 April Movement and Gamal Fahmi of the Egyptian Journalists Syndicate said the new declaration failed to address the "fundamental" problem of the nature of the assembly that was tasked with drafting the constitution.[8]
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Page 1 of 2