I'm looking for a pedal that can change the tuning of my guitar. I just joined a cover band to get some live experience and it calls for 6 different tunings and I have 3 guitars.
people are telling me to use phase shifter but from what I understand what a phase shifter is, it's not even close to what I'm talking about.
I want to have my guitar originally in Drop D and I program the pedal to make it sound like Drop C or Drop B, so it saves me time, switching guitars and tuning.

Is there a pedal that can change your tuning without actually changing the tuning?
what are the pedals? who makes them? etc.
Thanks for any replies.
Sounds like a heavy fuzz, maybe an 8-bit type.

Quote by EPPX
I'm looking for a pedal that can change the tuning of my guitar. I just joined a cover band to get some live experience and it calls for 6 different tunings and I have 3 guitars.
people are telling me to use phase shifter but from what I understand what a phase shifter is, it's not even close to what I'm talking about.
I want to have my guitar originally in Drop D and I program the pedal to make it sound like Drop C or Drop B, so it saves me time, switching guitars and tuning.

Is there a pedal that can change your tuning without actually changing the tuning?
what are the pedals? who makes them? etc.
Thanks for any replies.

Make sure to make your own thread asking a question next time, but a DigiTech Whammy DT or a Morpheus DropTune would do what you want.
I'm Mitch, I like making guitar and bass gear reviews/comparisons on YouTube
YouTube

I play bass in an instrumental band called Beyond the Woods
Facebook
Twitter
Quote by bassmastamitch
Sounds like a heavy fuzz, maybe an 8-bit type.

Make sure to make your own thread asking a question next time, but a DigiTech Whammy DT or a Morpheus DropTune would do what you want.

i have played with both of them, they do a pretty good job. but honestly i don't consider them good enough for me to go on stage with
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/