I picked this up off of kijiji not knowing much about it, but the price was right and i had owned a tanglewood guitar in the past that i was impressed with. Somewhere along the things life someone decided to peel off the sticker that said what model it is. it doesn't seem to match anything on their website spec-wise, unless i missed something. i sent an email to the address on their website but it bounced back as undeliverable.

All i know for sure is that it's a solid spruce top. The back appears to be mahogany but it's darker than most, possibly stained? The bridge and fret board wood looks like ovangkol but i could be completely mistaken. The tuners are better than average but the fret markers are plain white dots, not the abalone diamond inlays that most other tanglewoods have. nut and saddle are tusq. nut is original no clue about the saddle.

pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/tOQ6T

It sounds and plays great after a setup (even though i broke a brand new string like a noob) i'm mostly just curious. any input would be welcomed.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Last edited by mike_oxbig at Jul 3, 2013,
its about damn time mikey! you havent gotten a new one in a while. no idea what it is.looks like a nice beater though.
good to see your still this side of the daisies by the way.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)